The following is a list of quotations from Zul'jin:
- "Let the killing begin." (upon purchase)
- "You got axe?" (loading screen)
- "What'cha want?" (at the shop)
- "Ah, look who it is!" (after purchase)
- "Who'd ya want me kill?"
- "Make way for the bad guy." (when selected before the start of the match)
- "Hmph, I don't care."
- "Zul'jin go where Zul'jin go."
- "Whatever you want."
- "You da boss."
- "For da Amani!"
- "Oh, right away."
- "Alright with me."
- "You want axe?!"
- "Say hello to my little friend!"
- "I gonna bury you!"
- "Dis land be troll land now."
- "I got axe for you!"
Heroic Abilities Edit
- "Taz'dingo!" (echoing)
- "Here come da big axe!"
- "Let da killing begin!"
- "Now you gonna die!"
- "Time to die!"
These lines can be heard if Zul'jin is clicked repeatedly. References made within the lines are linked to the point of reference:
- "Da Amani been around forever. And we gonna stay around forever."
- "Ah! Why don't ya build a bridge and get under it?"
- "Ask me no question, I tell ya no lie."
- "In this game, you gotta get the XP first. Then when you get da XP, you get the power. Then when you get the power, you get the... Wait, what are we even talking about?"
- "You keep pushing my buttons, you're gonna make me go berserk."
- "Hah. You like the new armor? Got it at the Amani exchange."
- "If you keep feeding this troll, I'm just gonna keep coming back."
- "Shoes? What are those? What kind of monster wear little prisons on their feet?"
- "I'm gonna get my brothers to never wear them! Ever!"
- "Hey! No touchin' the hair. I don't grant no stinkin' wishes."
- "Oh. They call themselves the blood elves now, do they? (Laughs). Good. Soon, dey be the dead elves."
- "Where all the axes come from anyway? I throw axe, I get new axe. Throw axe, new axe. Hmm. This some powerful voodoo."
- "Sometime, it can be hard to see the forest for the trolls."
- "Ah, I'd give my left arm for you to stop poking me."