The following is a list of quotations from Zul'jin:
- "Let the killing begin." (upon purchase)
- "You got axe?" (loading screen)
- "What'cha want?" (at the shop)
- "Who'd ya want me kill?"
- "Make way for the bad guy" (when selected before the start of the match)
These lines can be heard if Zul'jin is clicked repeatedly. References made within the lines are linked to the point of reference:
- "Da Amani be around forever. But we won't stay around forever."
- "Ah! Why don't ya build a bridge and get under it?"
- "Ask me no question, I tell ya no lie."
- (Laughs) "In this game, you gotta get the XP first. Then, when you get the HP, you get the power. Then when you get the power, you get the...wait, what are we even talking about?"
- "You keep pushing my buttons, you're gonna make me go berserk."
- "Hah. You like the new armor? Got it at the Amani exchange."
- "If you keep feeding this troll, I'm just gonna keep coming back."
- "Shoes? What are those? What kind of monster wear little prisons on their feet?"
- "I'm gonna get my brothers to never wear them! Ever!"
- "Hey! No touchin' the hair. I don't grant no stinkin' wishes."
- "Oh. They call themselves the blood elves now, do they? (Laughs). Good. Soon, dey be the dead elves."
- "Where all the axes come from anyway? I throw axe, I get new axe. Throw axe, new axe. Hmm. This some powerful voodoo."
- "Sometime, it can be hard to see the forest for the trolls."
- "Ah, I'd give my left arm for you to stop poking me."