The following is a list of quotations from Zeratul.
- "You address me?"
- "I will erase the demons of the past."
These lines can be heard if Zeratul is clicked repeatedly. References made within the lines are linked to the point of reference:
- "Scythes are nice, but I prefer cloak and dagger."
- "You’d be surprised how easy it is to sneak aboard a spaceship.”
- "Blink and you’ll miss me. Get it, because that’s the power I have, blink? And humans...you know what, never mind."
- (sneezing) "Wait, what just happened? How did I do that?”
- "Speak slowly and carry a large warp blade."
- "I should use my abilities to attack enemy heroes. Also, I should investigate why I talk to myself so much."
- "I bear grave tidings. Not really, I just like saying that."
- "The Darkness is my ally...but we keep it casual. The Void is a jealous mistress."
- "The prophecy foretells of a chosen one, one who will bring balance to the Fo...oh, ho, woah, this is the wrong prophecy. Yeah, that was a close one. We almost got sued there."
- "Human anatomy is so perplexing. I mean, with only one opposable digit, how would you even hold your...you know...thylar? I mean no offense."
- "The shadows writhe around me. Ugh, it’s kind of disgusting, actually. Does anyone know how to get them to stop?"
- "You know, sometimes, I just want to step into the light, and...maybe...maybe get a hug, too."
- "Long ago, an oracle of my people foresaw the arrival of a hero, one who will guide my blade to victory. Clearly, you are not that hero."
- "I return from The Void"
- "I will not falter,I will not waver!"
- "I deliver you onto the Void."