Aleksandra Zaryanova is one of the world's strongest women and was a promising athlete, but all that changed when the Siberian omnium reawakened. As a soldier in the Russian Defense Force, she now proudly uses her strength to protect the ones she loves.
Aleksandra was born in a remote Siberian village that was on the front lines of the Omnic Crisis, which began some thirty years ago. Although Russian forces defeated the robots and shut down their omnium, the region was devastated by the conflict. Only a child at the time, Aleksandra was surrounded by the post-war destruction, and as she grew older, she swore that she would gain the strength to help her people recover.
Gameplay Summary Edit
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Talent Builds Edit
Effective against Edit
Effective foes Edit
- Defender of Russia (base)
|Defender of Russia||Steel||Maroon||Industrial 150|
- High Gravity 100
- The Tobelstein Reactor is an emergent technology, and its full potential has yet to be tapped. Rumor has it that the Gravitic Harness is the next great advancement in energy projection.
|High Gravity||Cobalt||Quartz||Crimson 150|
- Cyberdemon 400
- Reverse engineered from Overwatch's cyberization techniques, the Jigoku battle armor offers most of the benefits of cybernetic augmentation without requiring invasive surgery.
- Thunder Guard 400
- Armed with their Mjolnir Cannons, Zarya Aleksdottir and the Thunder Guard serve as the Midgard megalopolis' last defense against the Jotunheim Republic and their frost golem army.
|Thunder Guard||Emerald||Spectre||Citrine 600|
- The "Cyborgdemon" variant of her "Cyberdemon" skin makes a reference to Genji, in both color scheme and name.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch December 12, 2017) Note: Citrine Thunderguard Zarya and Industrial Zarya added.
- (Patch October 17, 2017) Note: Crimson High Gravity added.
- (Patch September 26, 2017) Note: Golden Cyberdemon Zarya, Restored Cyberdemon Zarya skins added.
- (Patch April 25, 2017) Note: Cyberdemon Zarya, Indigo Cyberdemon Zarya, Cyborgdemon Zarya skins added.
- (Patch March 28, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue that could cause players to stall when Zarya was affected by certain attack speed modifiers.
- (Patch March 14, 2017) Note: Zarya's Basic Attacks can now be affected by attack speed modifications.; Damage that occurs just before Zarya’s Barrier breaks will now correctly grant her energy.
- (Patch January 27, 2017) Note: Basic Attack damage reduced from 21 to 20.
- (Patch January 24, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue preventing the “Drop and give me Twenty” quest indicator from disappearing after the quest was completed.
- (Patch October 12, 2016) Note: Basic Attack damage reduced from 24 to 21; Base Maximum Health reduced from 2336 to 2225; Base Health Regeneration reduced from 4.87 to 4.64.
- (Patch September 27, 2016) Note: Added.