Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(6/10) (8/10) (5/10) (6/10)
Zagara appears in Heroes of the Storm.
If Kerrigan is the Queen of the Zerg, then Zagara is the mother of the brood. Cunning and tenacious, she commands her vicious children on the field of battle. Encounter her brood on the field of battle and beware: mess with her children, and you'll answer to mama.
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Hero level 10, 10,000 gold
Battleground Tips Edit
Zagara has map-wide components to her design. She can drop creep tumors to spread creep, which helps speed up her movement speed, as well as the speed of her summons. She can also use nydus worms to hop back and forth around the map, giving her plenty of opportunity to creep up and siege multiple lanes at once.
She can be customized to take on a tank-esque role, but this is not an effective build.
See also: Zagara quotations
- Zagara is a zerg broodmother, and the last defender of Char.
- She is loyal to the Swarm and works towards what is best for the zerg.
- She is ambitious, and sees other life forms as weaker.
- Zagara remained on Char after the Queen of Blades was defeated, and rallied many of the feral zerg.
- Zagara held out against Warfield's forces but her brute tactics prevented victory.
- When Kerrigan first returned to Char, Zagara resisted Kerrigan's attempt to retake the Swarm, but when Kerrigan defeated her, Zagara submitted.
- Kerrigan found the Broodmother’s tactics brutal and straight forward. The Queen of Blades said she lacked vision, and under Kerrigan's command, Abathur made more improvements to Zagara to allow her more flexible thinking.
- Zagara did not care for the primal zerg or Dehaka, as they were not part of the Swarm.
- While invading Korhal, Kerrigan told Zagara that if anything happened to her, Zagara must prepare the Swarm to fight Amon. Kerrigan lived however, so Zagara still serves her.
- The Broodmother of the Swarm believes she may take over the swarm one day, but for now she feels Kerrigan has more to teach her.
- Zagara dislikes space, finding it cold and empty.
- Zagara finds it cute that Murky wants to eradicate every terran, but is still creeped out by him.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Received new Talent icon tints to help players more easily differentiate between talents that modify the same Ability and exist on the same Talent tier.; Attack Damage reduced from 86 to 82.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Attack Damage Decreased from 95 to 86.
- (Patch December 15, 2015) Note: Zagara’s prices have been reduced to 4,000 Gold and $6.49 USD.
- ↑ 2014-05-30, Blizzard Says Heroes of the Storm Is "Much Closer to a World of Warcraft Experience". Gamespot, accessed on 2014-05-31
- ↑ 2014-04-11, PAX EAST: DAY 1 RECAP. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2014-05-22
- ↑ 2013-11-11, Heroes of the Storm: Sixen Interviews Dustin Browder. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-01
- ↑ 2014-06-24, ZAGARA HERO WEEK. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2014-08-08
- ↑ 2011-10-31, Blizzcon 2011: Blizzard DOTA FAQ, Photos, & Video. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ 2014-05-21, Blizzard set out to make a StarCraft mod, and instead reinvented gaming's most popular genre. Polygon, accessed on 2014-05-22
- ↑ 2015-05-14, We're here for a quick Q&A on the Kael'thas patch. Reddit, accessed on 2015-05-19
External Links Edit
|Heroes of the Storm|