Za'Muro is an orc blademaster who appeared in early builds of Heroes of the Storm. He was one of the very first heroes developed for the game. Inspiration was taken from the Dark Templar of StarCraft. In early builds, Za'Muro benefited from strength items. The more foes he faced, the stronger he became. He was originally known simply as "Blademaster" in the 2010 build.
As with all heroes in the game, Za'Muro had a "good" and "evil" appearance. In his case, the most notable difference is that he appeared as a standard greenskinned orc in his "good" form and as a fel orc in his "evil" one.
His stats and abilities were as follows:
- Life: 4
- Attack: 2
- Abilities: 3
- Speed: 4+
- Asura's Call
- Chakra Waves
- Cosmic Blossom
- Counter Attack
- Lotus Strike
- Ultimate: Bladestorm
In/by the April 2012 build of the game, a hero simply named "Blademaster" was (once again?) present.
Za'Muro was the greatest of the Blademasters. He could not be defeated in battle and so he began a quest to find his equal. He has wandered across the metaverse for untold centuries, searching for the ultimate adversary.
- ↑ 2016-11-21, BlizzCon 2016 Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-11-21
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-22. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Custom Maps and Editor Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-23.
- ↑ 2016-07-14, Dustin Browder's Twitter. Accessed on 2016-08-23
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-24. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Art Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-26.
- ↑ 2014-05-21, Blizzard set out to make a StarCraft mod, and instead reinvented gaming's most popular genre. Polygon, accessed on 2014-05-22
- ↑ 2016-10-06, SAMURO REVEALED AS NEXT HERO. Blizzpro, accessed on 2016-10-10
|Canceled Aspects of Heroes of the Storm|