Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 27, 2018) Note: Activating Crippling Poison, Wound Poison, or Thistle Tea will no longer clear queued orders or Abilities.
- (Patch March 6, 2018) Note: After activating Crippling Poison and Wound Poison, visual effects on Valeera’s blades will no longer flicker while she is riding certain mounts.
- (Patch December 12, 2017) Note: Healing reduction duration decreased from 5 to 4 seconds; Valeera’s poison is no longer removed after the first damaging Ability, but instead is applied by all Valeera's Abilities for 4 seconds. This duration does not start until Valeera damages her first enemy.
- (Patch June 13, 2017) Note: Wound Poison’s reduced Healing debuff will now correctly display a red plus symbol next to the affected Hero’s status bar rather than a purple plus overhead.
- (Patch February 14, 2017) Note: Duration increased from 4 to 5 seconds.