- It takes a second to become active.
- It takes two attacks to kill the Wisp.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch October 11, 2017) Note: Move cooldown reduced from 5 to 1 seconds; Number of attacks required to kill the Wisp increased from 1 to 2.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Will no longer receive the “Stuck” notification when a Wisp is stuck by Tracer’s Pulse Bomb.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Forts and Keeps will now properly fire on a Wisp that it is just inside attack range.
- (Patch February 2, 2016) Note: Mana cost reduced from 50 to 30; Cooldown decreased from 45 to 30 seconds, but its duration has not been changed.