Webweavers are a type of minion that can be spawned in the Tomb of the Spider Queen battleground. A wave of them are summoned by turning in 50 gems, upon which they will automatically attack the opposing team, traveling down one of the map's lanes. The number of gems required is increased by 5 for each wave.
They will periodically summon melee warrior minions at their location, which will also automatically attack the opposing side.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch April 25, 2017) Note: Webweavers will no longer become distracted by Summoned units.
- (Patch February 8, 2017) Note: Webweavers will no longer stop advancing down lane after encountering an opposing Scouting Drone when no other enemies are nearby.
- (Patch June 14, 2016) Note: Fixed an issue that caused Webweavers to spawn at the friendly Core if enemy minions were present.
- ↑ 2015-03-24, HEROES CLOSED BETA PATCH NOTES -- MARCH 24, 2015. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-03-25
- ↑ 2015-03-26, Heroes of the Storm: Tomb of the Spider Queen. YouTube, accessed on 2015-03-28
|Heroes of the Storm|