Once a testing facility for nuclear weapons, Warhead Junction has since fallen into ruin. However, the site's abandonment hasn't stopped its glitchy adjutant from continuing to produce and hand out nuclear weapons. Join the arms race of Warhead Junction, build up your stockpile, and rain hell on your enemies!
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch April 25, 2017) Note: Murky can no longer call down a Nuke during Safety Bubble on Warhead Junction.
- (Patch April 4, 2017) Note: Heroes that are revealed by Raven Mercenaries will now display the revealed eye icon over their heads.; Fixed an issue that caused queued commands to be cleared after casting a Nuke.
- (Patch January 24, 2017) Note: Gazlowe’s Nuke Ability icon on Warhead Junction will no longer be visually replaced with a lock icon after casting Rock-It! Turret while carrying a warhead.
- (Patch December 14, 2016) Note: Base damage reduced from 2750 to 2300.; Warhead damage now scales by a flat 70 every minute, and no longer has a large jump at 18 minutes. Inner Warhead damage is still a 50% bonus.
- (Patch November 15, 2016) Note: XP earned by capturing Mercenary Camps will now properly scale throughout the match.
- (Patch October 18, 2016) Note: Warhead counters will now update properly in the Observer interface on Warhead Junction.
- (Patch October 12, 2016) Note: Reduced Nuke inner damage bonus from 100 to 50%; Time at which Nukes upgrade their damage changed from 14 to 18 minutes.
- (Patch September 27, 2016) Note: Added.