Valla, the Demon Hunter, is an extremely agile Hero from the Diablo franchise. She is an assassin that builds more attack speed by striking enemies in a "swift and silent" manner to easily dispatch them and quickly get away leaving none the wiser.
Valla witnessed the ferocity of hellspawn firsthand as the demons ravaged her village and left her for dead. Now, with no people to call her own, her only allegiance is to her cause: to rid Sanctuary of the demonic filth corrupting its lands. She also likes long walks on the beach, puppies, and crossbows.
Heroic Abilities Edit
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Rapidly attack nearby visible enemies for 150 (21.75 + 6.75 per level) damage per hit, prioritizing heroes over minions. Valla is able to move and use Vault while strafing. Lasts for 4 seconds.
Cooldown: 90 seconds
Launch 2 waves of Shadow Beasts that deal 560 (123 + 23 per level) damage to enemies within the target area, stunning for 0.5 seconds per wave.
The Countess's thirst for blood could not be quenched even by her death. As the vampire swarm spread across Raven Court, a group of survivors rose up to resist them.
Inarius was dead, slain by Azmodan, and his disciples would be forever changed. Hatred burned within Valla's angelic heart, but she knew, if it could be tempered, it would be a powerful weapon
Demon hunters share few traditions as each must walk their own unique path...but a master hunter passing on their armor, is an honor few refuse. Valla would wear Josen's mantle with pride.
Hero level 10, 10,000 gold
Quotes and Facts Edit
See also: Valla quotations
- The concept behind her Vampire Hunter skin variant is that Valla has spent time in the Raven Court and adapted to her surroundings, hunting its denizens more often. She is apparently leading some form of rebellion against the forces of Countess Kerrigan.
The description for the vampire slayer skin originally read as The Countess's thirst for blood could not be quenched even by her death. As the vampire swarm spread forth from the Forgotten Tower, a group of survivors rose forth to resist them.
Related Content Edit
- (Patch March 9, 2016) Note: Basic Attack damage increased from 91 (+4% per level) to 94 (+4% per level).
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Angelic Valla has received additional visual polish for certain Abilities and Talents.
- ↑ Valla, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2015-05-01
- ↑ 2014-03-12, Heroes of the Storm Developer Q&A Part 3 (Feb 20, 2014) – Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-06-18
External Links Edit
|Heroes of the Storm|