The following is a list of quotations from Valeera:
- "Well hello." (when viewed in the shop)
- "You won't regret it." (after purchase)
- "Huh? What?"
- "You have something to say, try saying it."
These lines can be heard if Valeera is clicked repeatedly. References made within the lines are linked to the point of reference:
- "Horde? Alliance? What has either faction done for me? My allegiances are my own."
- "After the Scourge destroyed our homeland, everything changed. Even the way we craft our armor. You could say it made us a little spiky."
- "Ugh. Thistle tea tastes awful. I wouldn't serve this to a donkey."
- "I'm not a child. It's just that we elves age like the finest of wines. You humans age like cheese. Cottage cheese."
- "Stealth is my middle name. Valeera Stealth Sanguinar. Thank the sun I didn't become a merchant or something."
- "I'm an excellent rogue. But I can't perform miracles. Not after that nerf at least."
- "Don't worry, I'm both rouge and a rogue. No matter how poorly you spell, you're still covered."
- "You know, I bet the Garden of Terror is a great place to find new ingredients for poisons. Someone remind me later."
- "Whatever you can do in five combo points, I can do in three."
- "It's not a cheap shot, it's completely balanced. Maybe you just need to learn to fight."
- "Specializations are more like suggestions. Personally I think of myself as a subtle outlaw assassin."
- "Yes, some rogues are beautiful, but all rogues are stunning."
- "Swords? No, actually these are orc daggers. Everything they have is over-sized. I mean, have you seen their shoulder pads?"