The following is a list of quotations from Uther.
- "For Lordaeron." (upon purchase)
- ""The Light abandons no man." (upon selection)
- "We are all blessed by the Light."
- "The Light shine on us all."
- "Why should I trust you, boy?"
- "Shut your mouth, before I shut it for you!"
- "Lady Jaina, it is a pleasure to fight by your side once more."
- "That guilt lies with me, and I will live with it until my dying day."
- "So, what exactly are you all about?"
- "You want to run that past me again?"
- "By the Light, what kind of abomination are you?!"
- "I am not dignifying that with a response."
- "Varian! The last time I saw you, you were still a pup!"
- "For the Alliance!"
- "And there goes my hearing..."
- "I'll assume this Crusader I've heard so much about, is you."
- "Please, I was swinging the Light while you were in short pants."
- "Skeleton King eh? Little on the nose don't you think?"
- "No wonder your people killed you."
- "Oh, the Horde. And this was shaping to be a nice day too"
- "Adding 'new' to the Horde's name doesn't absolve you for your sins, you know."
- "Genn Greymane himself. It's about time Gilneas was back in the fight."
- "Ha! Good to hear it, you old dog... Sorry."
- "Sylvanas, you look like hell!"
- "And I thought being dead would make someone less aggressive."
- "Is it me, or are you Zerg getting more bizarre over time?"
- "You best remember whose side you're on, beastie."
- "Ha! Hail and well met, my fellow soldier!"
- "Which part? The giant eagle shoulder pads? Or is it my magical first aid hammer?"
- "And here I thought High Elves were full of themselves."
- "Yes, it's precisely the kind of comment i'd expect from a troll."
- "Justice has been delivered!"
- "Go into the Light, now!"
- "This is the end for you!"
- "It is done."
- "You're not even trying!"
- "Nice try."
- "Rot in Hell, boy!"
- "This world will not suffer your kind, demon!"
- "(sighs) How unfortunate."
- "Justice has come for you, Kerrigan!"
- "Looks like you could use a little more training, Raynor."
- "May the Light have mercy on my soul."
These lines can be heard if Uther is clicked repeatedly. References made within the lines are linked to the point of reference:
- "I’m too old for this nonsense!"
- "Sometimes, the light at the end of the tunnel... Is a train."
- "Today, I’m Uther the Painbringer!"
- "What the…? What happened to that silver hand in the sky?"
- "Seriously, "Order of the Weird Space Triangle" doesn't have nearly the same ring to it."
- "Back in my day, there was only one type of paladin , and we were glad to have ‘em."
- "And we could only level to 10! What are you now, level 100? More?" (frustrated sigh) "... You kids these days."
- (Someone sneezes) "Light bless you."
- "Would you do that again? A little to the left this time."
- "Ahhh... There it is."
- "Let the righteous know peace... And the unjust know the back of my hand!"
- "My church is the field of battle. I mean, why do you think I carry this book around, my health?"
- "By the way, a little bronze dragon told me about what you Blood Elves planned to do to my grave... I am NOT thrilled about it!"