(3/10) (9/10) (7/10) (2/10)
Uther is one of the playable hero characters in Heroes of the Storm. A support hero, Uther can be customized to be a full healer or take on a more damage-dealing role. He was added to the game because the designers wanted a healing-oriented character. Wanting to represent Blizzard lore, Uther was chosen because he was one of the first Knights of the Silver Hand.
As of the technical alpha, Uther is the one that guides new players during the tutorial.
The first paladin and founder of the Order of the Silver Hand, Uther the Lightbringer is a faithful servant of the Light. Dispensing justice with the swing of his hammer, Uther is a bastion of truth and an unflinching symbol of the Alliance.
Gameplay Summary Edit
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Talent Builds Edit
Effective against Edit
Effective foes Edit
- The Lightbringer (base)
|The Lightbringer||Silver Hand||Black Hand|
- Lumberjack 100
- Arthur Light of British Columbia had barely sipped his coffee when he was dragged into a Nexus portal. Now, he fights alongside the greatest of heroes, hoping to find a way home.
- Grand Marshal 100
- It's common for the longest serving paladins in the Alliance to still wear their Grand Marshal's Aegis with pride. After all, it takes a lot of honorable kills to purchase that thing.
- Medic 400
- It is said any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Medical Corps officer Uther Lightbringer tends to agree.
- Judgment 1600
- Despite surviving Arthas's brutal assault, Uther was unable to prevent Lordaeron's fall. Now under Varian's banner he leads the Silver Hand into Northrend to mete out justice.
- Sulfuron 1600
- With the Firelord extinguished, the mighty Sulfuras has found a new champion to wield its molten power. When the new Firelord arises, Uther intends to smite it with his own hammer.
- Uther was conceived within the first two years of the game's development.
- The Judgment skin was the first variant skin the design team did for Uther, due to the popularity of its use in World of Warcraft.
- At BlizzCon 2013 the developers had a joke that Uther was an "unkillable" support character.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch April 25, 2017) Note: Removed passive Armor; Base maximum Health increased from 2054 to 2156; Health Regeneration increased from 4.28 to 4.49.
- (Patch April 4, 2017) Note: Radius adjusted to better match actual model size.
- (Patch January 27, 2017) Note: Now has 10 Armor.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Fixed an issue that could cause Tyrael, Uther, and Gall players to incorrectly receive AFK Warnings due to the combination of their post-death effects and lengthy death timers at later levels.
- (Patch August 9, 2016) Note: Error messages will no longer display when an AI Rexxar or Uther spawn in-game.
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: The armor under Judgement Uther’s left armpit has been patched to offer better protection during his adventures in the Nexus.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Uther has received updated cloth physics.
- ↑ 2013-11-09, BlizzCon 2013 – Heroes of the Storm – FAQ. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2013-11-10
- ↑ 2011-10-23, BlizzCon 2011 - Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and Blizzard DOTA - Art & Technology Panel (Full). YouTube, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ 2016-11-21, BlizzCon 2016 Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-11-21
- ↑ 2013-12-11, BlizzCon 2013 – Heroes of the Storm Overview Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-04-27
- ↑ 2014-01-31, Heroes of the Storm with Day9 and Dustin Browder (Full Game Cast). YouTube, accessed on 2014-06-11