As of the technical alpha, Uther is the one that guides new players during the tutorial.
The first paladin and founder of the Order of the Silver Hand, Uther the Lightbringer is a faithful servant of the Light. Dispensing justice with the swing of his hammer, Uther is a bastion of truth and an unflinching symbol of the Alliance.
Gameplay Summary Edit
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Talent Builds Edit
Effective against Edit
Effective foes Edit
- The Lightbringer (base)
|The Lightbringer||Silver Hand||Black Hand|
- Lumberjack 100
- Arthur Light of British Columbia had barely sipped his coffee when he was dragged into a Nexus portal. Now, he fights alongside the greatest of heroes, hoping to find a way home.
- Grand Marshal 100
- It's common for the longest serving paladins in the Alliance to still wear their Grand Marshal's Aegis with pride. After all, it takes a lot of honorable kills to purchase that thing.
- Medic 400
- It is said any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Medical Corps officer Uther Lightbringer tends to agree.
- Judgment 1600
- Despite surviving Arthas's brutal assault, Uther was unable to prevent Lordaeron's fall. Now under Varian's banner he leads the Silver Hand into Northrend to mete out justice.
- Sulfuron 1600
- With the Firelord extinguished, the mighty Sulfuras has found a new champion to wield its molten power. When the new Firelord arises, Uther intends to smite it with his own hammer.
- Uther was conceived within the first two years of the game's development.
- The Judgment skin was the first variant skin the design team did for Uther, due to the popularity of its use in World of Warcraft.
- At BlizzCon 2013 the developers had a joke that Uther was an "unkillable" support character.
Uther was added to the game because the designers wanted a healing-oriented character. Wanting to represent Blizzard lore, Uther was chosen because he was one of the first members of Order of the Knight of the Silver Hand.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch April 25, 2017) Note: Removed passive Armor; Base maximum Health increased from 2054 to 2156; Health Regeneration increased from 4.28 to 4.49.
- (Patch April 4, 2017) Note: Radius adjusted to better match actual model size.
- (Patch January 27, 2017) Note: Now has 10 Armor.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Fixed an issue that could cause Tyrael, Uther, and Gall players to incorrectly receive AFK Warnings due to the combination of their post-death effects and lengthy death timers at later levels.
- (Patch August 9, 2016) Note: Error messages will no longer display when an AI Rexxar or Uther spawn in-game.
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: The armor under Judgement Uther’s left armpit has been patched to offer better protection during his adventures in the Nexus.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Uther has received updated cloth physics.
- ↑ 2013-11-09, BlizzCon 2013 – Heroes of the Storm – FAQ. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2013-11-10
- ↑ 2016-11-21, BlizzCon 2016 Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-11-21
- ↑ 2013-12-11, BlizzCon 2013 – Heroes of the Storm Overview Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-04-27
- ↑ 2014-01-31, Heroes of the Storm with Day9 and Dustin Browder (Full Game Cast). YouTube, accessed on 2014-06-11
- ↑ 2011-10-23, BlizzCon 2011 - Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and Blizzard DOTA - Art & Technology Panel (Full). YouTube, accessed on 2011-11-07