Among the angels it is the Archangel of Justice Tyrael who is humanity's greatest defender. Wielding his sword El'druin against the Burning Hells, the Prime Evils would have enslaved Sanctuary and all of humanity long ago if Tyrael had not intervened.
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Battleground Tips Edit
- Tyrael’s "El'Druin's Might" [Q] causes a slow and a small amount of damage. This can be used to delay an objective until teammates can make their way into position.
- Tyrael’s "Righteousness" [W] is both a shield and a source of damage. Make sure to use it when diving deep into a battle.
- On Dragon Shire, use Tyrael’s "El'Druin's Might" [Q] to jump to the Shrines quicker.
- On the Haunted Mines Battleground, using Tyrael’s talent "Sanctification" [R] on the Golem when it begins to die off can zone out enemies, while allowing teammates to grab the skulls!
- Careful using "Smite" [E] on cloaked allies, it could tell the opponents where your hidden allies are!
With tired eyes the newly appointed High Seraph Tyrael looked across Sanctuary... after the destruction of the High Heavens, this world was the last bastion against Imperius's wrath.
It is said that of all the Aspects of Sin, Tyrael, the Lord of Pride, is the most ruthless. His every action and every thought serves only to fulfill the desires of his true master; himself.
Hero level 10, 10,000 gold
Quotes and Facts Edit
See also: Tyrael quotations
- A 2UP Tyrael figure based on his appearance in Heroes of the Storm will be released in 2015. A demonic skin variant will also be released.
- A 7" figure based on his appearance in Heroes of the Storm will be released.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 14, 2017) Note: +15 Spell Armor; Base Maximum Health reduced from 2468 to 2296; Health Regen reduced from 5.14 to 4.78.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Received new Talent icon tints to help players more easily differentiate between talents that modify the same Ability and exist on the same Talent tier.; Fixed an issue that could cause Tyrael, Uther, and Gall players to incorrectly receive AFK Warnings due to the combination of their post-death effects and lengthy death timers at later levels.
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: Health increased from 2373 (+4% per level) to 2468 (+4% per level).; Health Regeneration increased from approximately 4.95 (+4% per level) to 5.14 (+4% per level).
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Tyrael’s prices have been reduced to 4,000 Gold and $6.49 USD.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: The Demonic Tyrael Skin has returned to the Nexus! After visiting the top smith that the Burning Hells have to offer, Demonic Tyrael has strapped into an intimidating new set of armor, imbued El’Druin with corruption, sprouted two wicked pairs of horns, and donned a crown worthy of his title as the Lord of Pride. Demonic Tyrael now also features updated Ability art, which much more closely matches his theme.
- ↑ 2013-11-09, Heroes of the Storm - Tyrael Hero Gameplay Explained. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-17
- ↑ 2015-02-14, Toy Fair NY 2015 NECA Heroes of the Storm Action Figures Photos. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-02-15
- ↑ 2015-07-10, SDCC 2015 – Blizzard Booth Photos. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-07-26
- ↑ 2015-07-08, SDCC 2015 – NECA Reveals Heroes of the Storm 7″ Scale Action Figures Series 2. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-07-24