Archangel of Justice
|Attacks per second||1.25|
|Regen (per second)||2.125|
|Regen (per second)||3|
Among the angels it is the Archangel of Justice Tyrael who is humanity's greatest defender. Wielding his sword El'druin against the Burning Hells, the Prime Evils would have enslaved Sanctuary and all of humanity long ago if Tyrael had not intervened.
|Q||AoE||12s||Deals 60 damage to enemies within target area, slowing them by 25%. Reactivating will teleport you to the blade and slow nearby enemies by 25%.|
|W||12s||Shields you for 200 damage and nearby allies for 80 damage for 4 seconds.|
|E||7s||Rake target area for 75 damage. Allies moving through the targeted area gain 25% increased Movement Speed for 2 seconds.|
|Passive||When you die, become invulnerable and explode for 200 damage after 3.5 seconds.|
Heroic Abilities Edit
|R||80s||Charges target, dealing 60 damage and stunning them for 1.5 seconds. While charging, nearby enemies are knocked back and take 30 damage.|
|R||50s||While channeling, make all nearby allied Heroes, excluding you, invulnerable. Lasts 3 seconds.|
Battleground Tips Edit
- Tyrael’s "El'Druin's Might" [Q] causes a slow and a small amount of damage. This can be used to delay an objective until teammates can make their way into position.
- Tyrael’s "Righteousness" [W] is both a shield and a source of damage. Make sure to use it when diving deep into a battle.
- On Dragon Shire, use Tyrael’s "El'Druin's Might" [Q] to jump to the Shrines quicker.
- On the Haunted Mines Battleground, using Tyrael’s talent "Sanctification" [R] on the Golem when it begins to die off can zone out enemies, while allowing teammates to grab the skulls!
- Careful using "Smite" [E] on cloaked allies, it could tell the opponents where your hidden allies are!
With tired eyes the newly appointed High Seraph Tyrael looked across Sanctuary... after the destruction of the High Heavens, this world was the last bastion against Imperius's wrath.
It is said that of all the Aspects of Sin, Tyrael, the Lord of Pride, is the most ruthless. His every action and every thought serves only to fulfill the desires of his true master; himself.
Quotes and Facts Edit
Related Content Edit
- ↑ 2013-11-09, Heroes of the Storm - Tyrael Hero Gameplay Explained. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-17
- ↑ 2015-02-14, Toy Fair NY 2015 NECA Heroes of the Storm Action Figures Photos. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-02-15
|Heroes of the Storm|