Archangel of Justice
|Attacks Per Second||1.25|
|Regen (per second)||2.12|
|Bonus Ability Power||+0%|
Among the angels it is the Archangel of Justice Tyrael who is humanity's greatest defender. Wielding his sword El'druin against the Burning Hells, the Prime Evils would have enslaved Sanctuary and all of humanity long ago if Tyrael had not intervened.
|Q||Location||55 mana||12 sec.||Slow and damage enemies in an area. Use ability again to teleport to the area.|
|W||Self||65 mana||12 sec.||Gain a temporary shield.|
Hand of Sacrifice
|E||Ally||50 mana||13 sec.||Redirects damage from nearby ally to Tyrael.|
|Passive||When Tyrael is about to die, he becomes invulnerable and explodes.|
|R||Enemy||100 mana||80 sec.||Charges toward a target, knocking back enemies in the way. Target is damaged and stunned.|
|R||AoE||75 mana||50 sec.||Tyrael makes all nearby allied heroes invulnerable. Lasts 3 seconds.|
- Tyrael’s "Punishing Blade" [Q] causes a slow and a small amount of damage. This can be used to delay an objective until teammates can make their way into position.
- Tyrael’s "Righteousness" [W] is both a shield and a source of damage. Make sure to use it when diving deep into a battle.
- On Dragon Shire, use Tyrael’s "Punishing Blade" [Q] to jump to the Shrines quicker.
- On the Haunted Mines Battleground, using Tyrael’s talent "Sanctification" [R] on the Golem when it begins to die off can zone out enemies, while allowing teammates to grab the skulls!
- Careful using "Hand of Sacrifice" [E] on cloaked allies, it could tell the opponents where your hidden allies are!
With tired eyes the newly appointed High Seraph Tyrael looked across Sanctuary... after the destruction of the High Heavens, this world was the last bastion against Imperius's wrath.
It is said that of all the Aspects of Sin, Tyrael, the Lord of Pride, is the most ruthless. His every action and every thought serves only to fulfill the desires of his true master; himself.
Quotes and Facts
See also: Tyrael quotations
- ↑ 2013-11-09, Heroes of the Storm - Tyrael Hero Gameplay Explained. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-17
|Heroes of the Storm|