Among the angels it is the Archangel of Justice Tyrael who is humanity's greatest defender. Wielding his sword El'druin against the Burning Hells, the Prime Evils would have enslaved Sanctuary and all of humanity long ago if Tyrael had not intervened.
- For ability and trait patch changes, see Tyrael/Patch changes.
| El'Druin's Might (Q) (Area of Effect)|
Cooldown: 12 seconds
|Deals 240 (69 + 9 per level) damage to enemies within target area, slowing them by 25%. Reactivating will teleport you to the blade and slow nearby enemies by 25%.|
| Righteousness (W) |
Cooldown: 12 seconds
|Shields you for 700 (225 + 25 per level) damage and nearby allies for 80 damage for 4 seconds.|
| Smite (E) |
Cooldown: 7 seconds
|Rake target area for 315 (87 + 12 per level) damage. Allies moving through the targeted area gain 25% increased Movement Speed for 2 seconds.|
|Archangel's Wrath (Passive)|| |
|When you die, become invulnerable and explode for 1000 (240 + 40 per level) damage after 3.5 seconds.|
Heroic Abilities Edit
| Judgment (R) |
Cooldown: 80 seconds
|Charge the target, dealing 220 (68 + 8 per level) damage and stunning them for 1.5 seconds. Nearby enemies are knocked away and take 110 (34 + 4 per level) damage.|
| Sanctification (R) |
Cooldown: 50 seconds
|While channeling, Tyrael makes all nearby allied Heroes invulnerable and unstoppable. Lasts 3 seconds.Does not affect Tyrael.|
Battleground Tips Edit
- Tyrael’s "El'Druin's Might" [Q] causes a slow and a small amount of damage. This can be used to delay an objective until teammates can make their way into position.
- Tyrael’s "Righteousness" [W] is both a shield and a source of damage. Make sure to use it when diving deep into a battle.
- On Dragon Shire, use Tyrael’s "El'Druin's Might" [Q] to jump to the Shrines quicker.
- On the Haunted Mines Battleground, using Tyrael’s talent "Sanctification" [R] on the Golem when it begins to die off can zone out enemies, while allowing teammates to grab the skulls!
- Careful using "Smite" [E] on cloaked allies, it could tell the opponents where your hidden allies are!
With tired eyes the newly appointed High Seraph Tyrael looked across Sanctuary... after the destruction of the High Heavens, this world was the last bastion against Imperius's wrath.
It is said that of all the Aspects of Sin, Tyrael, the Lord of Pride, is the most ruthless. His every action and every thought serves only to fulfill the desires of his true master; himself.
Hero level 10, 10,000 gold
Quotes and Facts Edit
See also: Tyrael quotations
- A 2UP Tyrael figure based on his appearance in Heroes of the Storm will be released in 2015. A demonic skin variant will also be released.
- A 7" figure based on his appearance in Heroes of the Storm will be released.
Related Content Edit
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: The Demonic Tyrael Skin has returned to the Nexus! After visiting the top smith that the Burning Hells have to offer, Demonic Tyrael has strapped into an intimidating new set of armor, imbued El’Druin with corruption, sprouted two wicked pairs of horns, and donned a crown worthy of his title as the Lord of Pride. Demonic Tyrael now also features updated Ability art, which much more closely matches his theme.
- ↑ 2013-11-09, Heroes of the Storm - Tyrael Hero Gameplay Explained. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-17
- ↑ 2015-02-14, Toy Fair NY 2015 NECA Heroes of the Storm Action Figures Photos. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-02-15
- ↑ 2015-07-10, SDCC 2015 – Blizzard Booth Photos. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-07-26
- ↑ 2015-07-08, SDCC 2015 – NECA Reveals Heroes of the Storm 7″ Scale Action Figures Series 2. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-07-24
|Heroes of the Storm|