Patch changes Edit
- (Patch December 14, 2016) Note: Charge range is now checked against the edge of target units, instead of their center. This increases the effective range of Twin Blades and should generally create more consistent behavior.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Activating Twin Blades just as Hearthstone completes channeling will no longer cause Artanis to stand while Mounted.
- (Patch May 19, 2016) Note: Fixed an issue that could allow Artanis to strike three times, rather than twice, during his Twin Blades Ability.
- (Patch April 19, 2016) Note: Artanis’ next Basic Attack now also causes him to charge forward a short distance, equal to approximately half the distance provided by the previous iteration of the Zealot Charge Talent.
- (Patch March 29, 2016) Note: Floating combat text for Artanis’ Twin Blades is now properly colored orange after learning the Zealot Charge Talent.