Treasure goblins are a type of demon from the Diablo universe. During the Eternal Conflict event (30 June 2015 to 8 September 2015), they spawned in the first thirty seconds, within each team's starting area, prior to the gates lifting. In this time, players had the chance to kill the goblin for extra gold before it disappeared through a portal.
They were removed after the end of the Eternal Conflict event.
- (Patch June 30, 2015) Note: Added.
Quotes and Facts Edit
As of the introduction of Kharazim to the game, a treasure goblin can be found on the login screen by clicking on the trees. This will trigger a duck to fly across the screen, allowing the player to shoot it with their mouse. A treasure goblin will appear to either hold up the duck (if shot) or cackle (if it flies away). This is a reference to Duck Hunt.
- ↑ 2015-06-30, Heroes of the Storm: Eternal Conflict Goes Live – Patch Notes. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-07-01
- ↑ 2015-06-17, E3 Expo 2015 – Heroes of the Storm: Eternal Conflict Expansion. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-06-23
- ↑ 2015-09-03, ETERNAL CONFLICT LEAVES THE NEXUS ON SEPTEMBER 8. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-09-03
- ↑ 2015-10-13, SHOP UPDATE: LAST CHANCE FOR THE TREASURE GOBLIN MOUNT. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-10-17
|Heroes of the Storm|