Players who purchase the digital copy of Origins Edition orCollector's Edition of Overwatch for PC will gain free access to her starting April 19, 2016. Starting on April 26, she'll become available for sale to all players.
Lena Oxton (call sign: Tracer) is an adventurer and an irrepressible force for good. With the ability to alter her own time at will, she fights the good fight wherever she goes – even the Nexus. Bending space and time, Tracer is an extremely mobile and deadly teammate. Don’t worry, loves. The cavalry’s here.
Gameplay Summary Edit
- Insane mobility
- Quick repositioning
- Sustained basic attack damage output
- Finisher burst potential thanks to Pulse Bomb
- Potential for poking and chasing
- Low health pool
- Extremely susceptible to crowd control effects if Recall is on cooldown
- Lack of waveclear until level 13, and even then, below average.
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Talent Builds Edit
Effective against Edit
Effective foes Edit
- Agent of Overwatch (base)
|Agent of Overwatch||Royal Blue||Neon Green||Throwback 100|
- Turbo 100
- Tracer's teleporting fighter, the Slipstream, disappeared during its initial test flight. The unexpected discovery of its engine within the Nexus has allowed her to significantly bolster her weapontry.
|Turbo||Slipstream||Hyper||Hot Rod 150|
- Ghost 400
- Most who undergo training at the Ghost Academy come out of it with a grim outlook on life. The fact that Tracer didn't is a testament to her mental and emotional fortitude.
- Spectre 400
- While terrazine exposure greatly enhances psionic powers, Tracer's ability to manipulate her own space-time is considered a unique gift even among her fellow Spectres.
|Slip 'N Stream||Azure||Heatwave||Hyper|
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch September 26, 2017) Note: Hot Rod Turbo Tracer skin added.
- (Patch June 13, 2017) Note: Basic Attacks have received performance improvements.
- (Patch May 16, 2017) Note: Can now correctly attack Minions who are affected by Sylvanas’ Possession.
- (Patch April 4, 2017) Note: Radius decreased to better match actual model size.
- (Patch January 24, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue prevent Tracer from attacking a revealed stealth Hero.
- (Patch January 4, 2017) Note: Removed the Targeting indicator from Tracer’s Status Bar.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Will no longer continually face her Basic Attack target while Polymorphed.; The “Lock On” icon next to Tracer’s status bar will now appear to the left of icons for Battleground Mechanics that can be held, such as Spider Gems and Doubloons.
- (Patch June 14, 2016) Note: Basic Attack sounds will no longer play during Polymorph effects.
- (Patch May 4, 2016) Note: Health decreased from 1270 (+4% per level) to 1206 (+4% per level). Health Regeneration decreased from 5.25 (+4% per level) to approximately 5.02 (+4% per level) Health per second. Basic Attack damage reduced from 29 (+4% per level) to 27 (+4% per level).
- ↑ Overwatch, Game.co.uk. Accessed on 2015-11-07
- ↑ 2016-04-19, TRACER ZIPS INTO THE NEXUS. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2016-04-22