Tournament Draft is a Draft Mode added to Custom Games which allows players to swap their Hero Picks at-will at the end of a draft.
- Set up a Custom Game to use Tournament Draft by clicking the Lobby Mode dropdown, and then selecting Tournament Draft from the list.
- All pick and ban timers have been set to 60 seconds during Tournament Draft mode.
- Tournament Draft uses First Come, First Served (FCFS) pick order, and Mid Bans.
- Once all picks and bans are complete, a 20-second Swap Round will begin.
- During this time, players can freely swap Hero picks with their teammates to help ensure that everyone is playing their strongest Heroes.
- After swapping Heroes with a teammate, the swap button next to that player’s name will go on a brief cooldown in order to prevent repeated or accidental swaps.
- During a Tournament Draft, player names will not be visible to Referees or Spectators and picks will appear from top to bottom.
- Chat will not be visible to spectators in the Draft screen.
Patch changes Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.