The following is a list of quotations from Thrall.
- "Are you ready to watch the Doomhammer at work, dwarf?"
- (groans) "I wish you'd stop telling this story."
- "Hngh... Garrosh."
- "Then it's a good thing that I am one hell of a shaman."
- "Fight on, my warriors! They cannot stop the Horde!"
- "The honor is mine."
- "Loktar ogar, warrior!"
- "Jaina... It's been a long time."
- "Indeed it has, Jaina."
- "A murloc? What are you doing here?"
- "Hmm... I wonder what that means."
- "Greetings, brother shaman!"
- "Formality doesn't suit you, Reghar."
- "Your reign is over!"
- "The Horde bows to no demon."
- "Give the Earth Mother my regards."
- "May your spirit find rest, warrior."
- "Once again, you disappoint me, Garrosh."
- "Farewell, Jaina."
- "I expected more from the great Lo'Gosh."
- "For the Horde." (upon purchase)
- "I am the Warchief."
- "The spirits are restless."
- "A clever strategy."
- "For honor and glory."
- "Hm, double."
- "For Doomhammer!"
- "Huh? Oh, heh heh, that's right, we're doing the joke thing. Sorry, it's been a while."
- "Ah, I miss real-time strategy."
- "The isometric perspective, the epic large-scale battles..."
- "Can't say I miss all this poking, though."
- "Earth, Wind and Fire! Let's groove tonight!"
- "You brought the Warchief, I'll bring the war."
- "I am a lean, green, fighting machine."
- "Take your Warchief's advice: Don't run around doing stupid things just because someone yells 'For the Horde!'"
- "Which came first: The Doomhammer... Or the Doomhammers? Think about it."
- "Hmm, let's see what abilities they gave me this time. Chain Lightning, always good... Feral Spirit, Windfury... Sorry, Rehgar. Looks like I got all the good stuff."
- "After a couple of Heroes of the Storm expansions, Blizzard replaces me with Garrosh."
- "The blow that killed Orgrim permanently dented the backplate of this armor. It serves as a constant reminder that the enemy can strike where you least expect it."
- "Wait, what? What do you mean, there's lore in this game? You guys actually paid someone to write a story about Raynor meeting Diablo? Isn't this precisely what fan fiction is for?!" (growls) "I didn't approve any of this!"