As a child, Thrall served the cruel Aedelas Blackmoore as a slave. After gaining his freedom, he guided the liberated orcs to a land of their own and worked to recover their ancient traditions. Now and forever, he is Warchief of the Horde.
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Battleground Tips Edit
- “Feral Spirit” [W] does not root minions, only enemy Heroes. Use the ability to help push waves of minions while simultaneously harassing your enemies.
- “Windfury” [E] can provide up to three stacks of Frostwolf Resilience when all the auto attacks are used in a timely manner.
- “Chain Lightning” [Q] will bounce to three enemies. If there are no secondary enemies for the lightning to bounce to, it will only hit the primary target once.
Go’el, the new Warlord of the Ashwolf clan, lifted the shattered Doomhammer from the Blackrock chieftain’s corpse. Of his father’s betrayers, only Gul'dan remained.
The weight of the world hangs upon the Aspect of Earth, a burden no mortal can bear. As Thrall embraced its power, he was consumed by living rock and forever changed.
The vestments of a shaman should be as simple as the elements themselves. Although, there’s no rule about what you wear beneath them.
Hero level 10, 10,000 gold
See also: Thrall quotations
Thrall is a character from the Warcraft series. His appearance in Heroes of the Storm corresponds to his time as Warchief.
- "Hmm? Oh that's right, we're doing the joke thing. Sorry, it's been awhile."
- "Ahh, I miss Real-Time Strategy..."
- "The isometric perspective, the grand large-scale battles..."
- "Can't say I miss this poking though..."
- "You bring the Warchief, I bring the war."
//[video of full list in progress]//
- Thrall was originally a support-type hero, possessing abilities that allow him to heal allies and debuff enemies. He previously possessed a bloodlust ability as well as lightning shield. His ability kit was transferred to Rehgar as the developers wanted Thrall to take a more offensive role.
- Thrall was chosen to represent the shaman class by being the most well known shaman of Warcraft. In order to distinguish him from Za'Muro, he was given a cyber wolf to ride. This sparked the idea of mounts in the game.
- A shaman version of Thrall was under consideration. This has since apparently been made a skin variant.
Cosplay reference kit Edit
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 1, 2016) Note: Thrall’s prices have been reduced to $8.49 USD and 7,000 Gold.
- (Patch February 10, 2016) Note: Basic Attack damage reduced from 173 (+4% per level) to 165 (+4% per level).
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Thrall’s Basic Attacks have received improvements in responsiveness, especially when stutter-stepping; Thrall’s first Basic Attack after Windfury ends will no longer have an abnormally long weapon period.
- ↑ StarCraft. 2011-10-20. Blizzard DOTA Trailer. Youtube. Accessed 2011-10-22.
- ↑ 2011-10-31, Blizzcon 2011: Blizzard DOTA FAQ, Photos, & Video. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ 2013-11-11, Heroes of the Storm: Sixen Interviews Dustin Browder. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-01
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 2011-10-23, BlizzCon 2011 - Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and Blizzard DOTA - Art & Technology Panel (Full). YouTube, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ 2014-07-24, DEVELOPER INSIGHTS: THE BLOODLUST OF REHGAR. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2014-08-11
- ↑ 2014-11-07, Heroes of the Storm Feature Trailer - BlizzCon 2014. YouTube, accessed on 2014-11-08
- ↑ 2014-11-07, Blizzpro. Twitter, accessed on 2014-08-11
External Links Edit
|Heroes of the Storm|