Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 27, 2018) Note: The volume for Illidan’s voiceover during The Hunt has been reduced to better match other game sounds.
- (Patch August 23, 2017) Note: Cooldown increased from 60 to 100 seconds.
- (Patch February 14, 2017) Note: The Hunt voiceover will no longer play slightly early.
- (Patch October 18, 2016) Note: Received updated visual effects (Lunar skin).; The visual effects for The Hunt will now properly display on the Ability’s target during replays.; Voiceover that plays while casting The Hunt is now only audible for Illidan and his target.; High pitched ambient sounds that play while casting The Hunt are no longer audible for the target’s allies. Lower-pitched ambient sounds will still play for all players and observers.
- (Patch April 19, 2016) Note: Illidan’s voiceover for The Hunt is no longer audible for players who are not near the target.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Illidan will no longer fly to the enemy Hall of Storms if the target of The Hunt is killed before the Ability completes.