The following is a list of quotations from Tassadar.
- "It has been a long time, oh Queen of the Zerg."
- "Yes. You radiate a purple glow now. How very different."
- "Curious. What are you?"
- "You must let go of your hatred, young one. Vengeance is not the way."
- "Once more we are called to battle, Zeratul."
- "Adun Toridas, Zeratul."
- "How much longer do you think you can keep up this fight?"
- "I do not know you, alien creature. Yet somehow I doubt that."
- "Detecting unknown species. Identify yourself, minuscule one."
- "Error: Translation not found."
- "The battle awaits us, my strange ally."
- "I believe you have misidentified me. Also, what's an Adun?"
- "And just what are you supposed to be?"
- "To defeat a swarm, tear out its heart."
- "I am sorry, friend Raynor."
- "A poor imitation."
- "Forgive me, old friend."
- "Aiur will be restored, abomination!"
- "Thank the maker there's no Kaijo Brightwing."
- "Alien queen exterminated."
- "I emerge victorious!"
- "That life form almost looked like me."
- "Hmmm. Familiar, and yet..."
- "Alien threat eliminated."
- "Yes, Commander?"
- "You orders?"
- "Interlock activated. Dyna-therms connected. Megathrusters are go!"
These lines can be heard if Tassadar is clicked repeatedly. References made within the lines are linked to the point of reference:
- "And you thought orcs had large shoulderpads."
- "I have never tasted death, and since I have no mouth, I do not expect to."
- "We must call for aid! Executor, bring up the reavers!"
- "What? What do you mean we don’t have reavers anymore? Then... Send the dragoons!"
- (sigh) "Then what do you suggest? What’s a void ray?"
- "Videogames have advanced so much since StarCraft I, I can hardly even make out the pixels anymore."
- "Once you go Dark Templar, you never go back."
- "Thinking back, perhaps I should have purified Mar Sara."
- "En Taro... Me." ("In honor of... Me)."
- "Here is my number. Khala me, maybe."
- "Never underestimate the will of a Templar. It is known to be... Quite strong."
- "Despite what you've heard, psionics are not "space magic". They're, like, totally different!"
- "Primary purpose: Elimination of the Kaijo threat. Secondary purpose: Looking really damn cool!"
- "My chief designer was a fan of an ancient game called StarCraft. I hear it's pretty good."
- "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings... Except for Kaijo Diablo. That guy deserves to die!"
- "I often question why I was designed... With a cockpit. Did someone expect a little man to ride around in my back?"
- "People keep asking me if machines really feel, and all I can think is, 'Can humans really compute?'"
- "That reminds me, I should call my motherboard."
- "I come from a world where monsters destroy entire cities, and the only things that can defend against them are giant sentient robots. It's... Less fun than it sounds. Trust me."
- "Bah weep gragnah weep nini bong! It's a - what? What do you mean, Illidan did this joke? The elf? That does not compute! I AM THE ROBOT!"
- "Come on, Blizzard! Transforming Mecha Tassadar - you know you want to make it!"
- "Transforming into a jet: awesome! Transforming into a gun: dumb!"
- "Accessing mecha-Khala." (static, chatter) "Mom, get off the line!"
- "Domo arigato, Mister... ME!"
- "Barrier formed!"
- "Force wall!"
- "Tauras!" (?)
- "Void and Khala as one."
- "The twilight is upon us."
- "Force wall deployed!"
- "Not on my watch."
- "Power Overloading!"
- "Archon transformation complete."