(6/10) (7/10) (7/10) (4/10)
Tassadar, Savior of the Templar is a support hero from the StarCraft setting. An executor without equal, Tassadar has fought tirelessly to purify the Koprulu sector of the zerg infestation. Only now, after learning to wield the shadowy powers of the Void, is Tassadar finally ready to face the Overmind and its all-consuming Swarm.
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Although they are unwilling to admit it, Tassadar Prime and the Zealobots are losing the civil war against the Judicons. Little do they know, deep within the core of Aiurtron, an infestation is growing...
$14.99 - Comes with mount, themed abilities
Hero level 10, 10,000 gold
See also: Tassadar quotations
Tassadar's mecha skin also doubles as a mount. Here, he transforms into a jetfighter.
Tassadar was concieved within the first two years of the game's development, and appeared in early builds. He started off as a sentry, but was eventually made a fully fledged hero. A crest was added to his back to make him look more epic. The crest bears resemblance to the one worn by Artanis in Legacy of the Void.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch April 20, 2017) Note: Basic Attack damage increased from 10 to 12.
- (Patch February 14, 2017) Note: Basic Attack range increased from 5.5 to 6.5.
- (Patch January 24, 2017) Note: Received updated icon art to coincide with rework.; Damage reduced from 69 to 10; Attack speed increased by 400%; Tether range has been slightly increased; Added Functionality: Your basic attacks are channeled and slow the target’s Movement Speed by 20%
- (Patch July 21, 2015) Note: The Countess Kerrigan and Mecha Tassadar Skins will now default to their unique Mounts in regular games after they are purchased.
- ↑ 2015-03-20, In Development: Skins, Mounts, and Jets. Oh my!. YouTube, accessed on 2015-03-22
- ↑ 2016-11-21, BlizzCon 2016 Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-11-21
- ↑ Nethaera. 2011-10-22. StarCraft II – Blizzard DOTA & Mod Tools Panel. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2011-10-22.
- ↑ 2011-10-23, BlizzCon 2011 - Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and Blizzard DOTA - Art & Technology Panel (Full). YouTube, accessed on 2011-11-07
External Links Edit
|Heroes of the Storm|