(6/10) (7/10) (7/10) (4/10)
Tassadar, Savior of the Templar is a support hero from the StarCraft setting. An executor without equal, Tassadar has fought tirelessly to purify the Koprulu sector of the zerg infestation. Only now, after learning to wield the shadowy powers of the Void, is Tassadar finally ready to face the Overmind and its all-consuming Swarm.
Gameplay Summary Edit
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Talent Builds Edit
Effective against Edit
Effective foes Edit
- Savior of the Templar (base)
|Savior of the Templar||Void||Solarite||Emerald 100|
- Executor 100
- Executors rarely command from the field of battle, but their Regalia is fitted with meticulously crafted khaydarin crystals to amplify their psionic powers should the need arise.
- Crypt King 400
- Pharoah Ta-sadar knew the power of the darkworld would consume his realm, but Luxoria would still survive... Better the Nexus devour his kingdom than the Scorpid Swarm.
- Mecha 1600
- The Kaijo Diablo could not be contained; cities worldwide had been reduced to cinders. Now humanity's survival hangs upon the untested mecha, Tassadar.
|Mecha||Cobalt||Vermilion||Mecha Morph "mount"|
Tassadar was concieved within the first two years of the game's development, and appeared in early builds. He started off as a sentry, but was eventually made a fully fledged hero. A crest was added to his back to make him look more epic. The crest bears resemblance to the one worn by Artanis in Legacy of the Void.
Tassadar's mecha skin also doubles as a mount. Here, he transforms into a jetfighter.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch August 23, 2017) Note: Basic Attack Damage reduced from 15 to 14; Based Maximum Health reduced from 1426 to 1355; Health regen reduced from 2.97 to 2.8.
- (Patch May 31, 2017) Note: Basic Attack damage increased from 12 to 15.
- (Patch April 20, 2017) Note: Basic Attack damage increased from 10 to 12.
- (Patch February 14, 2017) Note: Basic Attack range increased from 5.5 to 6.5.
- (Patch January 24, 2017) Note: Received updated icon art to coincide with rework.; Damage reduced from 69 to 10; Attack speed increased by 400%; Tether range has been slightly increased; Added Functionality: Your basic attacks are channeled and slow the target’s Movement Speed by 20%
- (Patch July 21, 2015) Note: The Countess Kerrigan and Mecha Tassadar Skins will now default to their unique Mounts in regular games after they are purchased.
- ↑ 2016-11-21, BlizzCon 2016 Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-11-21
- ↑ Nethaera. 2011-10-22. StarCraft II – Blizzard DOTA & Mod Tools Panel. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2011-10-22.
- ↑ 2011-10-23, BlizzCon 2011 - Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and Blizzard DOTA - Art & Technology Panel (Full). YouTube, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ 2015-03-20, In Development: Skins, Mounts, and Jets. Oh my!. YouTube, accessed on 2015-03-22