- A crown icon appears above Heroes’ Minimap portraits when they are affected by Abathur’s Symbiote.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch April 24, 2018) Note: Fixed an issue causing Spike Burst’s visual effects to appear much larger than intended when cast while targeting a Mercenary with Symbiote.
- (Patch February 6, 2018) Note: A crown icon will now appear above Heroes’ Minimap portraits when they are affected by Abathur’s Symbiote.
- (Patch June 13, 2017) Note: Can now correctly cast Symbiote on an allied Nova’s Holo Decoys.
- (Patch April 4, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue that caused Heroes affected by Abathur’s Symbiote to fail to trigger Valeera’s Assassinate talent.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Symbiote will now be paused if the allied target enters a Stasis effect or if Tracer uses her Recall ability; Symbiote can still be cancelled in these situations, but no Symbiote Abilities can be used.
- (Patch March 9, 2016) Note: Abathur players will no longer become locked out of casting Abilities if Symbiote is cast at the same moment that Abathur is killed.
- (Patch February 2, 2016) Note: Abathur players will no longer become stuck in Symbiote mode if the Symbiote target is displaced by a respawning Bell Tower on Towers of Doom.