(6/10) (7/10) (7/10) (5/10)
Sylvanas is a hero for Heroes of the Storm. She has a stoic, but arrogant personality. As Ranger-General of Silvermoon, Sylvanas is a leader of her people and a powerful force for good against the undead scourge that seek to overthrow the elven race. Her deadly accuracy is legend across Azeroth.
Sylvanas specializes in DPS and siege damage.
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
- The Banshee Queen (base)
|The Banshee Queen||Frost||Scarlet|
- Ranger-General Sylvanas 100
- The Ranger-Generals are the commanders of the Farstriders of Quel'Thalas. It is their solemn duty to ensure the protection of Silvermoon, or give their lives in its defense.
- Warchief 100
- Sylvanas never wanted to be warchief, and was never fond of Vol'jin. Nevertheless, she has sworn to avenge the fallen shadow hunter and lead their people to victory against the Legion
- Dark Lady 100
- The guise of a Dark Ranger strikes fear into the hearts of their enemies. The guise of the Dark Ranger Queen will send them running for reinforcements...
- Raven 400
- Those who fight against evil are often the most affected by it. The Rogues of Khanduras learned this well when their former sister Sylvanas fell in league with the maiden of Anguish, Andariel.
- Sugar Plum (currently unavailable)
Sylvanas was conceived within the first two years of the game's development. She appeared as a hero in early builds. She had powerful ranged attacks and was deadly, easy to kill. She benefited from dexterity items. She was a powerful mid to late game hero.
As with the rest of the characters at the time, Sylvanas had a "good" and "evil" form—in her case, corresponding to her living and undead forms respectively.
Her abilities and stats were as follows:
- Life: 1
- Attack: 5.25
- Abilities: 6
- Speed: 3.75
- Trueshot Aura
- Wild Arrow
- Frost Arrow
- Freezing Trap
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch June 13, 2017) Note: Raven skins added.
- (Patch December 14, 2016) Note: Sylvanas’ prices reduced to $8.49 USD and 7,000 Gold.
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: The back of Ranger-General Sylvanas’ leaf earring now appears more leaf-like.
- (Patch March 29, 2016) Note: Basic Attack damage increased from 74 (+4% per level) to 85 (+4% per level).
- (Patch January 12, 2016) Note: Sugar Plum Sylvanas temporarily removed for the season.
- (Patch December 15, 2015) Note: Sugar Plum Sylvanas added.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-24. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Art Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-26.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-22. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Custom Maps and Editor Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-23.
- ↑ 2015-03-06, Pax East 2015 : Sylvanas, Tomb of the Spider Queen and UI updates. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-03-18
- ↑ 2016-11-21, BlizzCon 2016 Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-11-21
- ↑ 2016-10-15, Heroes of The Storm Dev Discusses Cho'Gall Balance, Hero Design, And More!. The Escapist, accessed on 2016-10-15