Patch changes Edit
- (Patch October 17, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue that prevented Summon Water Elemental from being cast on the opposite side of unpathable terrain in areas that are within range and visible to the player.
- (Patch September 26, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue that prevented Jaina from casting Summon Water Elemental if unpathable terrain existed between Jaina and the desired casting location.
- (Patch September 5, 2017) Note: Cooldown reduced from 80 to 60 seconds; Mana cost reduced from 75 to 60.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Received additional visual polish.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: No longer deals damage or Chills at the Water Elemental’s spawn location.
- (Patch July 21, 2015) Note: Can now be re-targeted after Jaina is killed.