(6/10) (10/10) (8/10) (4/10)
Stitches is a character from the Warcraft series. While a warrior-type character, he can be customized to take on a siege role.
Take care when traversing the shadowed trails of Duskwood...Ever since Abercrombie the Embalmer unleashed his abomination upon Darkshire, Stitches has wandered the road aimlessly, hungering for the flesh of low level Alliance players.
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Battleground Tips Edit
- Stitches’ “Hook” [Q] ability provides an opportunity to disrupt enemies from securing objectives. For example, use Hook to pull opponents away from capturing the Shrine on Dragon Shire.
- Use “Devour” [E] to keep your Health pool at a safe level.
- If the opposing team has multiple melee heroes, consider taking “Putrid Bile” [R] to help slow them down for your team’s assassin to pick them off.
Quotes and Facts Edit
See also: Stitches quotations
- A Stitches portrait and decal was made available to StarCraft II who attended BlizzCon 2013 (or purchased virtual tickets).
- Undead abominations first appeared in 2002 with the release of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos. They are composed of mounds of corpses which have been cobbled together into terrifying (and often putrid) constructs.
- In World of Warcraft, Abercrombie the Embalmer created Stitches as a "gift" for Lord Ello Ebonlocke, the mayor of Darkshire sending the abomination out to terrorize the town..
- Stitches spawns after a player completes a long quest chain in Duskwood, ending with the quest "The Embalmer's Revenge". He is taken down by the player--with help of The Night Watch.
The Crystal Lake of Elwynn Forest hides a horrifying secret beneath the depths of its murky waters...
If putting a little terror into the heart of the Nexus is more your style, check out this alternative skin, complete with working chainsaw!
Stitches is an abomination of many talents, and this alternative skin shows that he’s a cut above the competition! He prepares eggs with such grace!
Eager to show off your prowess with Stitches in-game? Once you reach Level 10, you’ll be able to purchase Stitches’ Master Skin with Gold and take your rightful place as King of the Nexus!
Hero level 10, 10,000 gold
- Stitches was conceived within the first two years of the game's development.
- Stitches was present in the original Blizzard DotA mod. In his backstory in this version, he was summoned from the depths of Azeroth and modified with cybernetics by an unknown necromancer. However, he didn't know how to use most of them, so fell back on a more familiar ability: vomit. In the 2010 build, he was known simply as "Abomination."
- In this early build, he had a "good" and "evil" version, as did each character in the game. As a "good" hero, he was outfitted with CMC armor, whilst he was clad in ultralisk parts as an "evil" character. He was under consideration to be given an appearance that bore resemblance to the Butcher.
- A tough hero, Stiches gained benefit from strength items in this build. He was similar to DotA's Pudge. He had the following stats:
- Life: 5+
- Attack: 1+
- Abilities: 2+
- Speed: 2+
- And the following abilities:
- Disease Cloud
- Putrid Bile
- Unholy Carapace
- In previous builds, Stitches' hook could grab an enemy and pull them to him. If the enemy moved out of the way, the hook could miss. Stitches could even grab an enemy he wasn't aiming at.
- Stitches was chosen for inclusion by the game's art team. Due to his physique, he would be able to stand out.
- Stitches had a skin that was Diablo-themed, but this was rethought as it was too similar to The Butcher.
- Old skins
Related Content Edit
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch January 27, 2017) Note: Health increased from 2738 to 2900; Health Regeneration increased from 5.7 to 6 per second.
- (Patch March 29, 2016) Note: Fixed a bug affecting Stitches and The Butcher that could cause performance issues under certain circumstances.
- (Patch February 2, 2016) Note: The sand-themed visual effects for Bikini Stitches’s Devour are no longer being used by other Stitches skin variations.; The tree ornament visual effects for Greatfather Winter Stitches’ Putrid Bile are no longer being used by other Stitches skin variations.
- (Patch January 20, 2016) Note: Basic Attack damage increased from 74 to 85.
- (Patch January 12, 2016) Note: Greatfather Stitches temporarily removed for the season.
- (Patch December 15, 2015) Note: Greatfather Stitches added.
- (Patch November 17, 2015) Note: Stitches has received additional facial animation polish.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Chef Stitiches has received additional visual polish for certain Abilities and Talents.; Fixed an issue with Stitches’ arm appearing strangely during some animations.; Health increased from 1060 (+230 per level) to 1060 (+260 per level).
- ↑ 2013-11-11, Heroes of the Storm: Sixen Interviews Dustin Browder. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-01
- ↑ 2013-10-01, BlizzCon In-Game Goodies!. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2013-10-01
- ↑ 2015-02-14, Toy Fair NY 2015 NECA Heroes of the Storm Action Figures Photos. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-02-15
- ↑ Blizz Planet
- ↑ 2016-11-21, BlizzCon 2016 Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-11-21
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-22. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Custom Maps and Editor Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-23.
- ↑ 2016-07-14, Dustin Browder's Twitter. Accessed on 2016-08-23
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-24. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Art Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-26.
- ↑ 2011-10-23, BlizzCon 2011 - Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and Blizzard DOTA - Art & Technology Panel (Full). YouTube, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-22. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Custom Maps and Editor Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-23.
- ↑ Charles Onyett. 2011-10-21. Blizzard DOTA isn't More of the Same. IGN. Accessed 2012-05-13.
- ↑ 2014-05-30, Blizzard Says Heroes of the Storm Is "Much Closer to a World of Warcraft Experience". Gamespot, accessed on 2014-05-31
- ↑ 2014-12-05, HEROES OF THE STORM AMA TRANSCRIPT. Blizzpro, accessed on 2014-12-07
External Links Edit
|Heroes of the Storm|