Sprays are a cosmetic feature in Heroes of the Storm that allow players' Heroes to make their mark on the field of battle by dropping unique icons and tags on the terrain. They are obtained via crafting through shards, or by opening Loot Chests.
One Spray per Hero can exist on the terrain at any given time, and will last approximately 8 seconds.
- Default hotkey: T
- Shortcut wheel: X, then left direction
- The basic Nexus spray is available for free.
- The sprays from the different Blizzard Entertainment franchises and the "Stylized" sprays are 40 each.
- The pixelated animated sprays are 100 each.
- Snow Globes
"Graffiti theme" Edit
"Sea theme" Edit
- The Stylized spray section contains various references to old animated series and movies:
- "Condor Commander Raynor" is a reference to Joe the Condor from the Science Ninja Team Gatchaman.
- "Eternity Princess Valee-Ra" is a reference to She-Ra.
- "Fallen Apprentice Leoric" is a possible reference to Skeletor from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.
- "Magical Gal Chromie" is a reference to the "Magical Girl" (mahou shoujo) genre of manga and anime.
- "Pantharian Li Li" is a reference to Cheetara from Thundercats.
- "Prince Va-Rian" is a reference to He-Man.
- "Queen of Evil Kerrigan" is a reference to Evil-Lyn from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.
- "Space Lord Leoric" is a reference to Darth Vader from the Star Wars universe.
- "Star Lich Kel'Thuzad" is a reference to Darth Sidious from the Star Wars universe.
- "Star Princess Li-Ming" is another reference to the "Magical Girl" genre, most notably Sailor Moon.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch April 25, 2017) Note: Added.