- This ability may be manually triggered to better control which abilities a player wants to mitigate.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 6, 2018) Note: Removed from Sonya.
- (Patch October 17, 2017) Note: Removed from Muradin.
- (Patch September 5, 2017) Note: Removed from Lt. Morales and Leoric.
- (Patch June 13, 2017) Note: Cooldowns for Abilities and Talents that can be toggled on and off have been unified to 0.5 seconds across the board. While most of these Abilities and Talents already had a 0.5 second delay, there were a few outliers, which have now been updated.; Removed from Thrall.
- (Patch April 25, 2017) Note: Toggling Spell Shield will no longer cancel an active Hearthstone channel.
- (Patch March 14, 2017) Note: Removed from Johanna.
- (Patch December 14, 2016) Note: Removed from Diablo.
- (Patch November 15, 2016) Note: A cooldown timer will now properly appear when Spell Shield’s effects are triggered in the same moment that the Talent was activated.
- (Patch September 27, 2016) Note: Removed from ETC.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: The Spell Shield and Imposing Presence talents have received updated sound effects to coincide with their new functionality.; Added functionality: Spell Shield can now be toggled on or off to allow for better control of which Abilities you want to mitigate.; Removed from The Butcher and Valla.
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: Removed from Anub'arak and Arthas.
- (Patch February 2, 2016) Note: Removed from Nova and Rehgar.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Removed from Kael'thas and Tassadar.
- (Patch July 21, 2015) Note: Duration increased from 2 to 3 seconds.