The following is a list of quotations from Sonya.
- "There are two Nephalem present. Does this mean the minions of Hell are stronger?"
- (Laughs) My blades hope it is so."
- "Know this, demon. After this battle, I will destroy you."
- "Worry about yourself, hellspawn."
- "Wait... Is that a fish? Do you fight with a fish?"
- "I'm not even going to pretend I understand that."
- "Angel, it is good to fight beside you once more."
- "All who stand before us shall lie broken and bleeding."
- "The reign of sin is over."
- (Laughs) I love a good brawl."
- "That is for Leah."
- "I hate staining my hands with the blood of foul sorcerers."
- "Put some clothes on."
- "Only cowards skulk in the shadows."
- "Gold well spent." (upon purchase)
- "Why do you bother me?"
- "Choose your next words carefully."
These lines can be heard if Sonya is clicked repeatedly. References made within the lines are linked to the point of reference:
- "I swear, the next person who names me Barbie on Battle.net gets an axe to the forehead."
- "Bul-Kathos, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one will remember why we fight, or why we die. All that matters is that five stood against five. I ask you, grant me one request. Improve my MMR! If you do not listen, then to hell with you!"
- "Let’s see, crush enemies, done. Drive them before me, of course. Hear the lamentations of their women...let’s skip that one."
- "You! Death by snu snu!"
- "Blondes may have more fun, but redheads are more fun."
- "Gingers do have souls, okay?”
- "I keep killing, but no loot comes out. This game makes no sense.”
- "Ever have that nightmare where you’re at work in your underwear? That’s me, every day."
- "If I ever find out who invented the chainmail bikini, I’m going to punch their jaw off their face."
- "Once in my many travels, a pig of a man told me to make him a sandwich. So I sliced him nice and thin."
- "You know, I've been looking forward to some real PvP for a long time."
- "Hold on, hold on. Let me write this down. Right-click moves and right-click attacks. What does left-click do again?" (groans) "I hate learning new control schemes."
- "My people have a saying: when it snows, wear your thickest loincloth."
- "Hmmm. My swords are bigger than yours. Oh, come now, don't be ashamed. It happens to a lot of men."
- "Here I come!"
- "Time to die!"
- "Crumble before me!"
- "I shall meet death head-on!"
- "Feel the fury of Arreat!"
- "Wilt against my blows!"