Sonya, also known as Barbarian, is a hero from the Diablo series.
From the frozen Dreadlands of the north comes the mighty Barbarian warriors. After surviving the destruction of her home and death of her tribe, Sonya wanders Sanctuary in search of battle and a better life for her people.
Heroic Abilities Edit
Cooldown: 70 seconds
Leap into the air, dealing 270 (61 + 11 per level) damage to nearby enemies, and stunning them for 1.5 seconds.
Cooldown: 45 seconds
Increase damage dealt by 40%. Reduce the duration of silences, stuns, slows, roots, and polymorphs against you by 50%. Lasts 15 seconds, and extends by 1 second for every 10 Fury gained.
Hero level 10, 10,000 gold
Quotes and Facts Edit
See also: Barbarian quotations
- The name "Sonya" is possibly a reference to Red Sonja, a beautiful, redheaded barbarian first introduced in Conan the Barbarian comics.
- Her regular armor is based of the Tier 8 (Jazeraint) armor for Barbarians in Diablo III, while her "Wrath" armor is based of the Tier 2 Raid Set (Battlegear of Wrath) for warriors in World of Warcraft.
- A male Barbarian, corresponding to the Diablo II portrayal, has been listed as a possible inclusion in the game.
Related Content Edit
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: Fixed an issue that could occasionally cause Sonya to stutter and fail to issue a Basic Attack.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Ancients rejoice! Sonya has received a dance animation.; Health increased from 930 (+210 per level) to 950 (+220 per level).
|Heroes of the Storm|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found