Silver City was originally a Heroes Brawl that ran from December 30, 2016 to January 6, 2017. It was designed to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Diablo series and was based on the Battlefield of Eternity/Infernal Shrines tilesets.
The brawl is single-laned, with heroes randomly selected. The first team to destroy the enemy's core wins. Originally, completing three Silver City brawls granted players 1000 gold and a new portrait. Now the rewards are a Loot Chest
- Queue up and receive a random Hero (shuffle pick) to battle it out in Silver City!
- Standard play - no talent or level restrictions.
- The first team to destroy the enemy Core wins
Complete two matches to earn a Loot Chest.
Previous rewards Edit
Completing three matches earned 1,000 Gold and the following portrait:
- The Silver City is a location in the Diablo universe.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 14, 2017) Note: Now uses Shuffle Pick for hero selection instead of All Random.