Silver City was a Heroes Brawl that ran from December 30, 2016 to January 6, 2017. It is designed to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Diablo series and was based on the Battlefield of Eternity/Infernal Shrines tilesets.
- Queue up and receive a random Hero (shuffle pick) to battle it out in Silver City!
- Standard play - no talent or level restrictions.
- The first team to destroy the enemy Core wins
Complete three matches of the Silver City Brawl to earn 1,000 Gold and the following portrait:
- The Silver City is a location in the Diablo universe.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 14, 2017) Note: Now uses Shuffle Pick for hero selection instead of All Random.
|Heroes Brawls of the Week|
|Bloodlust Brawl ● Blackheart's Revenge ● Braxis Outpost ● Garden Arena ● Ghost Protocol ● Hammer Time ● Heroes of the Stars ● Lost Cavern ● Mage Wars ● Punisher Arena ● Silver City ● Snow Brawl ● Temple Arena ● The Mines Reopen|