Patch changes Edit
- (Patch August 8, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue that could cancel the Stealth effect provided by Valeera’s Vanish and Tyrande’s Shadowstalk when cast at a specific moment during those Heroes’ Basic Attacks.
- (Patch May 31, 2017) Note: Cooldown reduced from 30 to 20 seconds; Mana cost reduced from 50 to 40.
- (Patch May 16, 2017) Note: Tyrande gains stealth and 30% Movement Speed. When stealth is lost, she keeps her Movement Speed and gains 50% Attack Speed for 5 seconds; Cooldown reduced from 60 to 30 seconds.
- (Patch January 20, 2016) Note: Cooldown increased from 50 to 60 seconds; Periodic Healing decreased from 16 to 15 Health per tick; Final burst Heal amount decreased from 100 to 95 Health.
- (Patch November 17, 2015) Note: Heal over time and damage over time previews for Tyrande’s Shadowstalk and Kael’thas’ Living Bomb will now more accurately reflect the burst Healing and burst damage amounts at the end of each Ability’s effects.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: No longer reveals enemies. Instead, allied Heroes are now healed over 8 seconds, and then receive a large burst of healing when Shadowstalk expires.