The following is a list of quotations from Sgt. Hammer.
- "Well, if it ain't my favorite person."
- "What in tarnation are you supposed to be?"
- "E-nun-ciate! It sounds like you're speakin' gibberish."
- "Think you can keep up with me, big fella?"
- "Ugh. Why you gotta say it like that?"
- "Nice gun. Compensatin' for somethin'?"
- "And just how would they stop me?"
- "What the hell did I just kill?"
- Arthas (Crown Prince skin)
- "Sorry! You ain't my Prince Charmin'."
- "Aw! I think I got a little on my windshield!"
- "She's got all the bang your buck can handle." (upon purchase)
- "Need somethin’ blown up?"
- "Speak up!"
- "What?! This is my inside voice.
These lines can be heard if Sgt. Hammer is clicked repeatedly. References made within the lines are linked to the point of reference:
- "Don't tread on me, partner."
- "I love the smell of napalm in the... Well, pretty much any time."
- "Siege tank. Siege tank roll. Roll tank roll."
- "'Tank you sir, may I have another?"
- "'Please, Hammer, don’t hurt ‘em!' Well you can’t touch this, because I am too legit to quit! Now you better pray, pray, 'cause here comes the hammer!"
- "You know, I just realized – I don’t even know where the escape hatch is on this thing! There is an escape hatch, right? Right? Hello?"
- (singing) "The sieeege tank. Soon I’ll be firing my giant gun."
- (beeping) (smashing) "Nap time's over. Back to dispensin' some indiscriminate justice!"
- "Still can’t quit you, siege tank." (kiss)
- "What is your major malfunction? Stop clickin' already!"
- "You think you're somethin' special? Huh? Good to know you're dumb as well as ugly."
- "Let me guess, you thought Sgt. Hammer was gonna be a man. (burp) Joke’s on you, kiddo."
Heroic Abilities Edit
- "Deliverin'... Payload!"
- "Fire from the sky!"
- "Spreadin' the love."
- "Napalm's airborne!"
- "Let's rain down some hell fire!"
- "Oh, napalm - you light up my life."
- "Time for the big gun!"
- "Haha! Hope you can dance."
- "A little violence solves everything."
- "My gun's bigger."
- "Will someone please shoot this guy?!" (selecting an enemy hero to be attacked)
- "Ready to roll out!"