Patch changes Edit
- (Patch November 29, 2017) Note: Damage reduced from 173 to 165.
- (Patch September 26, 2017) Note: Sentinel can no longer leave the starting zone during the pre-game countdown.
- (Patch September 5, 2017) Note: Try Mode: Sentinel will now correctly gain bonus damage after completing the Ranger Talent’s quest using the Complete Quests button.
- (Patch July 26, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue causing Sentinel to benefit from increased width prior to learning the Ranger Talent.
- (Patch May 16, 2017) Note: Added functionality: Quest: Hit heroes with Sentinel; Reward: Every 8 Heroes hit with Sentinel allows it to pierce one target and lowers the Mana cost by 10.
- (Patch March 14, 2017) Note: Time-based scaling added.
- (Patch January 24, 2017) Note: Received updated visual effects.
- (Patch November 15, 2016) Note: Received updated visual effects.