Patch changes Edit
- (Patch October 17, 2017) Note: Counters for Chromie’s Sand Blast and The Butcher’s Fresh Meat quests will now continue to increment on the in-game score screen after reaching their soft caps.
- (Patch September 20, 2017) Note: Reduced the number of Sand Blast hits required to unlock the Sand Blast echo from 80 to 60.
- (Patch September 5, 2017) Note: Scaling reduced from 4% to 2% per level.; Damage reduced from 400 to 300.; Quest added: Hit 80 Heroes with Sand Blast. Hitting with consecutive casts counts as 2 hits. Rewards: Increase Sand Blast damage by 5 for each Hero hit. After hitting 80 Heroes, Sand Blast leaves an Echo behind. The next time Sand Blast is cast, the Echo also casts an untalented Sand Blast that deals 40% damage.
- (Patch September 27, 2016) Note: Range increased by 6%.
- (Patch June 2, 2016) Note: Damage increased from 390 (+4% per level) to 400 (+4% per level); Cooldown reduced from 3 to 2.5 seconds.