Samwise Didier is the art director of Heroes of the Storm and a member of the Elite Tauren Chieftain band. He has worked with Blizzard Entertainment since 1991, beginning as an artist. He has gradually assumed more responsibility, leading up to his current position. He has worked on games from every franchise ever released by Blizzard Entertainment, and has played a crucial role in shaping the company’s distinctive visual style over the years. His skills are self-taught.
As a senior art director for Blizzard Entertainment, Didier is responsible for maintaining the look and feel of Heroes of the Storm, ranging from icons for abilities and talents to character and map designs. In addition, he oversees the artwork done for third-party licensed products to ensure a high level of creativity and quality.
Heroes of the StormEdit
External Links Edit
- ↑ 2013-12-11, BlizzCon 2013 – Heroes of the Storm Overview Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-04-24
- ↑ 2013-12-11, BlizzCon 2013 – Heroes of the Storm Overview Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-04-25
- ↑ 2014-02-20, Heroes of the Storm Developer Q&A Part 3 (Feb 20, 2014) – Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-06-15
- ↑ BlizzCon 2014 Press Kit
- ↑ 2017-11-07, BlizzCon 2017 Heroes of the Storm Interview | Blizzplanet. YouTube, accessed on 2017-11-15