The following is a list of quotations from Samuro.
- "You seek my blade?" (in the shop, before purchase)
- "I am yours."
- "What task is there?"
- Artanis (Shogun Skin)
- "Ah, a shogun who joins the battle himself! All leaders should be so bold!"
- "This humble warrior is honored to fight alongside a shogun."
- "A blademaster and a brewmaster. We fight together as one!"
- "And the same to you, brewmaster. I look forward to seeing your technique once more."
- Demon (Diablo, etc.)
- "Your presence brings us disgrace! Keep your distance, or my blade will keep it for you!"
- "Make no mistake, demon: I will never rely on the strength of your kind!"
- "Your demon worshipping ruined our people and dishonored my clan! I should cut off your head here and now!"
- "Never! I will redeem the Burning Blade and break the chains you put upon us!"
- Horde (Rehgar, etc.)
- "I seek vengeance for my clan, but glory for the Horde!"
- "Together, we fight as one - for the Horde!"
- "Ah, a kindred spirit. I look forward to fighting next to you."
- "And the spirits bring me honor with yours."
- Lost Vikings
- "Not all who wander are lost, my friends."
- "This 'Tomator' must be a great warrior."
- "My clan was reduced to demon worshippers because of you!"
- "I prove it with every breath, thought, and action."
- "I sense a fire within you, little one. Let it burn!"
- "Hmm, your words are muddled, but your desire for vengeance is clear."
- "Throm-ka, brother. My humble skills are yours once again."
- "Yes, it has. Our last parting was too hasty, my friend."
- "To sacrifice oneself for the greater good... it is an honor to fight beside such a warrior."
- "You bear the mark of a true warrior. This will be a fight to remember."
- "This humble blademaster is honored to fight by his Warchief's side."
- "I will serve the Warchief until my death."
- Zeratul (Ronin Skin)
- "Ah, another disciple of the blade! I am eager to compare our skills."
- "And to you, my fellow wanderer."
Hero Kills Edit
- "Another step on the road to redemption"
- "You die well, for a human"
- "Whoa....you are not one of my images"
- "You fought well, Dark Templar"
- "Vengeance for the Burning Blade, and for all the clans!"
- "We both fight for the Horde, today you die for it"
- "Redemption can only come by the blade"
- "Not even the Warchief can impede vengeance"
- "Your wandering is over, brother"
- "If on my journey I should encounter the Titans, then the Titans shall be cut."
- "If the Warchief wishes my death, he has but to ask."
- "Blademaster training is simple, yet effective. One hundred cuts, one hundred stabs, one hundred parries, ten miles of wandering, every single day."
- "Who's the meanest, the leanest, the greenest blademaster down in the Nexus? Samuro, the Shogun of Orgrimmar!"
- "I try not to be angry, but sometimes, I'm just beside myselves." (laughs)
- "Years ago, six other blademasters and I banded together and taught the Mag'har village how to defend itself against forty ogre bandits! It was a long battle, but it was the finest that Draenor has ever seen!"
- "It is not easy to wield a Burning Blade. For many, they are... too hot to handle."
- "A true master of combat enters a state of no mind in battle. To react with speed and power, you must first empty your mind of all thoughts. So, you are already halfway there."
- "My best sparring matches are against my own Mirror Images. I call them Samuro Showdown!"
- "The most skilled blademaster I have ever met was a blind orc who hide his blade within a cane. The next... was dressed as a rabbit."
- "This is the weapon of a blademaster. Not as random or clumsy as an axe. It is an elegant weapon for a more civilized age."
- "The Burning Blade Clan takes its name from an annual festival held in the middle of Hellfire Peninsula. I used to go every year, but now it has become way too commercialized."
- "No, 'dude', I cannot get you backstage passes. I am Samuro, not Samuro! Go ask ETC himself, then!"