(5/10) (8/10) (7/10) (6/10)
Rexxar is a ranged warrior hero. He calls upon his bear Misha to follow him around the battlefield and attack his foes. Misha is integral to Rexxar’s gameplay, harassing enemies, absorbing damage, and stunning enemy characters with a targeted charge ability.
Rexxar, the Champion of the Horde, is a half-ogre, half-orc beastmaster of the Mok’Nathal clan, and is the first ranged Warrior to wander into the Nexus.
Out in the wild, there is only the law of the jungle; survival depends on having a pack, on looking out for one another. Together with his loyal animal companions, the bear Misha and Spirit the hawk, he prowls the Nexus, always looking for the next challenge. The strength of the bear, the hawk's swiftness, and the hunter's cunning make them a formidable (and inseparable) team.
Gameplay Summary Edit
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Talent Builds Edit
Players who choose to hunt by Rexxar’s side in the Nexus will find a Warrior like no other. Rexxar’s trait is Misha, his loyal bear companion who will fight with you and distract enemies while you throw your axes from safety. Use Spirit Swoop to slow all enemies in a line and set up a charge from Misha who will stun any enemy she hits. If your faithful friend gets low on health, Mend Pet will make sure she’s ready to get back into the action.
To make Misha more terrifying, choose Bestial Wrath as your Heroic to give her increased attack damage and make her a force to be reckoned with. If you prefer to play a more team oriented style, Unleash the Boars will create a horde of boars to hunt down enemy Heroes and slow them to bring the advantage to your allies.
Effective against Edit
Effective foes Edit
- Champion of the Horde
|Champion of the Horde||Wild||Pallid|
- Frostlord Rexxar 100
- When the Crystal Citadel fell, the Frostlords were scattered and never heard from again. Legend holds that some still wander the frozen tundras or the north, ever searching for a new home.
- Beastmaster 100
- A beastmaster is at one with the wilds. When they kill, they ensure every part of the animal is made us of.
- Raider 1600
- The terrans are descended from Earth's exiled prisoners, mutants and degenerates. Some, like military ursine-handler Cpl. Rex Arkk, are more genetically aberrant than others.
Rexarr was conceived within the first two years of the game's development. He was showcased as a character in 2013. As of December 2014, he was still intended for inclusion, but his release date was unknown. He was formally revealed at GamesCom 2015.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch July 11, 2017) Note: Biohazard Raider Rexxar skin added.
- (Patch January 24, 2017) Note: Received updated icon art to coincide with rework.
- (Patch October 18, 2016) Note: Rexxar’s prices have been reduced to $6.49 USD and 4,000 Gold.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Raider skin added.
- (Patch August 9, 2016) Note: Error messages will no longer display when an AI Rexxar or Uther spawn in-game.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Will now animate properly while riding Mounts that hover.
- (Patch April 27, 2016) Note: Basic Attack range increased by 22%.; Health increased from 1643 (+4% per level) to 1725 (+4% per level).; Health regeneration increased from 3.42 (+4% per level) to 3.59 (+4% per level) per second.
- (Patch November 17, 2015) Note: Misha can now properly return to Rexxar if she is on the opposite side of an enemy Gate and an open path exists where a Wall was destroyed.
- (Patch September 8, 2015) Note: Added.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 2015-08-05, NEW HEROES JOIN THE BRAWL AT GAMESCOM. Blizzpro, accessed on 2015-08-22
- ↑ Rexxar, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2015-09-09
- ↑ 2016-11-21, BlizzCon 2016 Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-11-21
- ↑ 2013-11-09, Heroes Skin Showcase - Heroes of the Storm - Blizzcon 2013. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-01
- ↑ 2014-12-05, HEROES OF THE STORM AMA TRANSCRIPT. Blizzpro, accessed on 2014-12-07