(6/10) (7/10) (7/10) (5/10)
Rehgar is a support hero from the Warcraft series. He is based on the shaman unit of Warcraft III. He is fast moving and aggressive. He can change into a mount form whenever he wants very quickly, turning into a ghost wolf.
Rehgar Earthfury has seen his share of combat, both as a gladiator, and a master of his own team of fighters. Now, having put that life aside, he serves as a simple shaman of the Earthen Ring, earning his redemption by healing the broken lands of Azeroth.
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Battleground Tips Edit
- Use Ghost Wolf (Z) as a combo move for an extra amount of damage.
- Earthbind Totem (E) can be used as a scouting tool. Place it near mercenaries to discover if the opposing team is trying to capture them. If so, coordinate with Rehgar's team and ambush.
- Use Lightning Shield (W) as a means for killing the Infested Servants on Garden of Terror. The area of effect ability will help you clean up the clumps of plants in a swift manner.
Hero level 10, 10,000 gold
See also: Rehgar quotations
- Rehgar Earthfury was born on Draenor into an orc clan warring with a band of ogres. Rehgar grew into a strong warrior and was sold to the orc arenas.
- He was later chosen to participate in the orcs' invasion of Azeroth, leading to his capture and internment. Unable to subjugate him, the guards sold him as a gladiator. He escaped and became a fighter in underground arenas, gaining riches and fame.
- Using his winnings, Rehgar purchased another orc, Bloodeye Redfist. After Bloodeye’s death, Rehgar set out to find a replacement for his team. He later discovered an amnesiac human on the coast of Durotar, and enslaved him as a gladiator.
- The human had killed a crocolisk in self-defense when Rehgar's group came across him, and so Rehgar jokingly nicknamed the man "Croc-Bait". In time, he would be dubbed “Lo’Gosh” by the spectators of Dire Maul, before it was later revealed that the human was actually Varian Wrynn, the King of Stormwind.
- Rehgar and Garrosh frequently butted heads. Rehgar wanted to remain open to diplomacy with the Alliance and conserve their treaty of non-aggression with Theramore.
- Garrosh openly challenged Thrall's leadership when they returned to Orgrimmar. Rehgar advised Thrall to make an example of Garrosh before his warmongering ideas spread.
- As the fires of war subsided, Rehgar became a member of the New Council of Tirisfal. Joining the Earthen Ring, Rehgar traveled to the Maelstrom after the Shattering. There he and other shaman worked to heal the world in the wake of Deathwing's destruction.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch December 14, 2016) Note: Increased Basic Attack damage from 99 to 120.
- (Patch June 21, 2016) Note: Basic Attack damage increased from 95 to 99.
- (Patch June 30, 2015) Note: Great-father Rehgar no longer in Shop.
- ↑ 2014-07-21, Heroes of the Storm Dev Discusses New Warcraft Hero, Upcoming Map, and Making the Game Unique. Gamespot, accessed on 2014-07-22
- ↑ 2014-07-22, REHGAR HERO WEEK. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2014-07-27
|Heroes of the Storm|