Regeneration Globes are globes that drop when minions and mercenaries are killed; for minion waves, they drop from the ranged wizard. When picked up, they help in replenishing a portion of a hero's health and mana (if they use it):
- Total Health regen over 5 seconds is 9% Maximum Health
- Total Mana regen over 5 seconds is 7% Maximum Mana
Globes only last for a short amount of time (six seconds) before disappearing. Regeneration Globes become neutral (claimable by both teams) if not claimed within three seconds.
Globes that are greyed out are available to enemy players, so prohibiting them from gathering them is part of a good strategy. Purple globes can be picked up by either team and appear when specific creatures are killed on select maps, such as Haunted Mines and Garden of Terror.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch January 9, 2018) Note: Total Health regen over 5 seconds reduced from 11.7% Maximum Health to 9%; Total Mana regen over 5 seconds reduced from 7.8% Maximum Mana to 7%.
- (Patch December 12, 2017) Note: Regeneration Globes will now become neutral (claimable by both teams) if not claimed within 3 seconds.
- (Patch April 25, 2017) Note: Will now play an animation upon expiration rather than suddenly disappearing.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Time before Globes despawn reduced from 8 to 6 seconds.