The following is a list of quotations from Raynor.
- "You up for this, darlin'?"
- "What the hell are you supposed to be?"
- "I don't know if I need you to speak slower or faster, because I have no idea what that means."
- "You ready for this, blondie?"
- "Do me a favor. Don't shoot me this time."
- "Just like old times, eh, Tychus?"
- "Like old times."
- Tychus (Infected Skin)
- "Tychus! What happened to you?"
- "Yeeeah. Not quite."
- "Feels like old times already."
- "Man, I miss that vulture."
- "Eh, that's another one for me, Red."
- "Dammit, Sarah! It didn't have to be like this!"
- "That's for shootin' me in the head."
- "How many times I gotta kick your ass, Tychus?"
- "This is Jimmy."
- "All right. Sell me."
- "Don't mess with Mar Sara."
These lines can be heard if Raynor is clicked repeatedly. References made within the lines are linked to the point of reference:
- "I never look for trouble, but it always seems to find me. Usually in a bar."
- "It’s funny, I ain’t been a marshal for years, but I always feels like there’s a magistrate lookin’ over my shoulder."
- "Wh-he-hell, ooh, what is it about girls with dreads?"
- "I find that whenever I’ve got a split decision in my life, the first option is usually the canonically correct one."
- "Well, I’m bored. Who needs something kicked into overdrive?"
- "When the goin’ gets tough, well, the tough call on the good old Hyperion and blast the hell out of everything!"
- "(Ice cubes rattle) 'Scuse me, gettin’ a little dry over here."
- "So, you ever hear what happens when you play StarCraft backwards? I get my vulture back, I get my girl back, my planet isn’t glassed by the Protoss, and things are peachy keen."
- "Startin’ to miss my jukebox."
- "(Singing) Shotgun... Zerg... You, I got a Zerg and a shotgun, and I’m bringing ‘em home to you."
- "(Music) Hey, is that Liberty Rock? Yeah! Well, turn it up man!"
Heroic Abilities Edit
- "Hit 'em hard and fast."
- "Light 'em up, Matt."
- "Drop 'em here!"
- "Rain down hell on my target."
- "Now let's get back in there and win this thing." (comeback line)
- "Pump em full of daylight!"