See also: Raven Lord quotations
The Raven Lord is one of the oldest and most powerful beings within the Nexus, having watched the battles waged in it for thousands of years. He controls his realm's "merciless" sun, He has been challenged by numerous would-be usurpers, but until recently, all fell before him.
The Raven Lord came into conflict with the Grave Keeper for control of the Towers of Doom, seeking to annex the city into his own territory. He demanded that heroes aid him in this endeavor. He was later driven out of the Haunted Mines by the Grave Keeper, who took the mines as his own domain.
Rise of the Raven LordEdit
Echoes of AlteracEdit
Fall of Kings CrestEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 2014-03-12, Heroes of the Storm Developer Q&A Part 3 (Feb 20, 2014) – Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-06-18
- ↑ Heroes of the Storm, Deckard quotations
- ↑ Rise of the Raven Lord
- ↑ 2014-03-12, Heroes of the Storm Developer Q&A Part 3 (Feb 20, 2014) – Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-06-18
- ↑ Heroes of the Storm, Towers of Doom
- ↑ 2014-01-31, Heroes of the Storm with Day9 and Dustin Browder (Full Game Cast). YouTube, accessed on 2014-06-11
- ↑ 2015-11-06, NEW BATTLEGROUND: TOWERS OF DOOM. Blizzpro, accessed on 2015-11-16
- ↑ 2016-12-14, HEROES OF THE STORM PATCH NOTES — DECEMBER 14, 2016. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2017-01-01
- ↑ 2018-09-27, Heroes of the Storm Twitter. Twitter, accessed on 2018-09-30
- ↑ 2018-09-17, Heroes of the Storm: Fall of King’s Crest. YouTube, accessed on 2018-09-20