Uther is the last line of defense in the realm against Diablo and his forces. The Court is set outside Kings Crest, and is generally grim, ruled over by the Raven Lord. The citizens are not as well off as their Dragon Shire counterparts, and are composed of peasants and farmhands, the Raven Lord's sun beating down mercilessly on them. The siege giants of the realm are also poor off, and are lucky just to find a bag of rocks. Vampires are also found in the realm, one of which was Countess von Kerrigan, whose bloodthirst knew no bounds. It was only a matter of time before the Vampire Slayers rose up against her reign of terror. Which, they did. However, her thirst for blood could not be quenched even by her death. As the vampire swarm spread across Raven Court, a group of survivors rose up to resist them.
The court is the setting for the game's tutorial.
Quotes and Facts
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 2014-03-12, Heroes of the Storm Developer Q&A Part 3 (Feb 20, 2014) – Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-06-18
- ↑ Heroes of the Storm, Tutorial
- ↑ 2014-03-12, Heroes of the Storm Developer Q&A Part 3 (Feb 20, 2014) – Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-06-18
- ↑ Heroes of the Storm, Countess von Kerrigan Skin
- ↑ Heroes of the Storm, Vampire Slayer Valla Skin
|Heroes of the Storm|