Uther is the last line of defense in the realm against Diablo and his forces. The Court is set outside Kings Crest, and is generally grim, ruled over by the Raven Lord. The citizens are not as well off as their Dragon Shire counterparts, and are composed of peasants and farmhands, the Raven Lord's sun beating down mercilessly on them. The siege giants of the realm are also poor off, and are lucky just to find a bag of rocks. Vampires are also found in the realm, one of which was Countess von Kerrigan, whose bloodthirst knew no bounds. It was only a matter of time before the Vampire Slayers rose up against her reign of terror. Which, they did. However, her thirst for blood could not be quenched even by her death. As the vampire swarm spread across Raven Court, a group of survivors rose up to resist them.
A number of multiverse versions of Heroes are from here.
- Few of Sarah von Kerrigan's suitors are as bold or brash as Marquis Arthas du Menethil. The Crimson Count hopes their unholy union will spell doom for Raven Court's vampire slayers.
- Doctor Wolf has turned to twisted science in hopes of combating the supernatural abilities of Raven Court's vampires. The serum he has developed is indeed powerful... but it comes with a price.
- Countess Sarah von Kerrigan's bloodthirst knew no bounds. It was only a matter of time before the Vampire Slayers of Raven Court rose up against her reign of terror.
- With every corpse interred in his mausoleum, the Grave Warden gains power and influence. His unholy alliance with the Grave Keeper ensures that his collection of souls will continue to grow.
- The Countess Kerrigan's demands for entertainment mirror the darkness within her. Her harlequins are masters at manipulating life and death, solely for her amusement.
- Not all of Raven Court's vampires swear fealty to the Raven Lord. The one known only as "V" has launched a solitary crusade against her own kind, making her an unlikely ally of the Vampire Slayers.
- The Countess's thirst for blood could not be quenched even by her death. As the vampire swarm spread across Raven Court, a group of survivors rose up to resist them.
- The court is the setting for the game's tutorial.
- It is intended that the Raven Court's populace possess a different 'feel' compared to other realms of the Nexus.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 2014-03-12, Heroes of the Storm Developer Q&A Part 3 (Feb 20, 2014) – Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-06-18
- ↑ Heroes of the Storm, Tutorial
- ↑ 2014-03-12, Heroes of the Storm Developer Q&A Part 3 (Feb 20, 2014) – Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-06-18
- ↑ Heroes of the Storm, Countess von Kerrigan Skin
- ↑ Heroes of the Storm, Vampire Slayer Valla Skin