Patch changes Edit
- (Patch October 12, 2016) Note: Damage increased from 225 to 250.
- (Patch September 27, 2016) Note: Cooldown decreased from 60 to 50 seconds per charge.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Cooldown reduced from 90 to 60 seconds; Damage reduced from 350 to 225; Mana cost reduced from 100 to 50; New functionality: Now has two charges. Each charge will cast one wave of Rain of Vengeance.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Using Rain of Vengeance to score a killing blow on Tyrael or Uther will no longer cause an extraordinarily long respawn timer to appear while in Eternal Devotion or Archangel’s Wrath form.
- (Patch March 9, 2016) Note: Damage increased from 256 (+4% per level) to 350 (+4% per level).