Patch changes Edit
- (Patch August 23, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue that could cause Kharazim to dash to unexpected locations after casting Radiant Dash.
- (Patch March 22, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue that could cause a slight delay between Ability casts after shift-queuing Radiant Dash.
- (Patch March 14, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue that prevented shift-queuing Radiant Dash casts to allied Heroes.
- (Patch January 4, 2017) Note: Becoming trapped by Chromie’s Time Trap while using Radiant Dash with the Way of the Hundred Fists Talent will no longer prevent Kharazim from issuing Basic Attacks until Radiant Dash is cast a second time.
- (Patch October 18, 2016) Note: Will no longer automatically resume attacking enemies after using Radiant Dash.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Fixed a rare issue in which movement commands could persist after casting Radiant Dash.
- (Patch March 29, 2016) Note: Can now be used to travel to objects created by an enemy.