Patch changes Edit
- (Patch January 27, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue causing damage absorbed by Plasma Shield to display as double on the tab/score screen.
- (Patch January 24, 2017) Note: Cooldown increased from 5 to 8 seconds; Duration increased from 5 to 8 seconds; Mana cost increased from 40 to 50; Shield amount increased from 342 to 550; Removed Functionality: No longer gains 50% strength on allied Heroes; Added Functionality: Now grants the target 20% Life Steal on Basic Attacks (while Shielded)
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: The visual effects for Tassadar’s Plasma Shield will now properly appear centered on Nazeebo.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Plasma Shield: Shield amount decreased from 200 (+40 per level) to 150 (+30 per level); Shield amount is now increased by 50% when cast on other allied Heroes; Mana cost reduced from 50 to 40; Cooldown reduced from 8 to 5 seconds.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Plasma Shield: Mana Cost decreased from 60 to 50.
- (Patch July 21, 2015) Note: Fixed a visual issue that could occur when Mecha Tassadar self-casts Plasma Shield while in Mecha Mount form.