Overkill (Q) Mana: 65Cooldown: 13 seconds
Deal 671 (+4% per level) damage to the target and 328 (+4% per level) damage to nearby targets over 4 seconds. Reactivate to select a new target. Can move and use Abilities while channeling.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch July 11, 2017) Note: The primary target damage amount displayed in Overkill's tooltip is now consistent with the damage dealt by the Ability.
- (Patch February 27, 2017) Note: Cooldown decreased from 15 to 13 seconds; Mana Cost reduced from 75 to 65.
- (Patch January 27, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue causing Overkill to deal less damage than expected.
- (Patch January 4, 2017) Note: The range indicator for Overkill will now correctly display while the Ability is active.
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: The visual effects Infested Tychus Skin’s Overkill will now properly appear centered on the primary target.
- (Patch April 19, 2016) Note: Tychus’ Overkill will now be properly interrupted upon activating Hearthstone.
- (Patch March 29, 2016) Note: Duration reduced from 5 to 4 seconds.
- (Patch February 2, 2016) Note: A range indicator will now display while Overkill is active, and when hovering the cursor over the Ability icon. This is only visible to Tychus.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Tychus’s Overkill will no longer track enemies while he is trapped by Void Prison.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.