- Maximum amount of Canals on the map is 10.
- Nydus Worm can be cast while inside another Nydus Worm.
- Zagara exits Nydus Worms instantly, and can also exit by right-clicking the minimap.
- Entering a Nydus Canal is canceled upon taking damage.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch November 14, 2017) Note: Nydus Network can no longer prevent Heroes from walking out of their Hall of Storms.
- (Patch November 1, 2017) Note: Charge cooldown increased from 60 to 100 seconds.
- (Patch August 9, 2016) Note: Cooldown Reduction from Basic Attacks reduced from 1 to .75 seconds.
- (Patch July 27, 2016) Note: Creep radius reduced from 25 to 15%.
- (Patch July 20, 2016) Note: Nydus Network’s detailed tooltip now properly lists the maximum number of Nydus Worms that can be active at any given time.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Passively increases your Creep spread by 25%; Passively causes all Basic Attacks to lower cooldowns by 1 second while on Creep; Nydus Canals can now only be placed on Creep; Entering Nydus Canals is now cancelled by taking damage; The channel time to enter Nydus Canal decreased from 2 to 1.5 seconds; Health regeneration while in the Network increased from 8 to 10%; Mana regeneration while in the Network increased from 8 to 10%; Max amount of Nydus Canal’s on the map increased from 4 to 10.
- (Patch March 29, 2016) Note: While inside a Nydus Worm, Health and Mana are now restored at a rate equal to the Hall of Storms; Nydus Worm can now be cast while inside another Nydus Worm; Zagara now exits Nydus Worms instantly, and can also exit by right-clicking the minimap.