November "Nova" Terra is a ghost of the Terran Dominion and one of the most powerful psionic soldiers ever known. Nova is highly focused, determined, and extremely deadly. Even Jim Raynor wouldn't want to be caught within her crosshairs.
- For ability and trait patch changes, see Nova/Patch changes.
| Snipe (Q) (Skillshot)|
Cooldown: 10 seconds
|Deals 735 (146 + 31 per level) damage to the first enemy hit.|
| Pinning Shot (W) |
Cooldown: 12 seconds
|Deal 240 (50 + 10 per level) damage to an enemy and slow it by 30% for 2.25 seconds.|
| Holo Decoy (E) |
Cooldown: 15 seconds
|Create a Decoy for 5 seconds that appears to attack enemies. Using this Ability does not break Cloak.|
- Note: Holo Decoy is able to pick up coins, seeds, and skulls for Nova and thus allows a safer way to steal.
|Permanent Cloak, Sniper (Passive)|| |
|Gain Stealth when out of combat for 3 seconds. Taking damage, attacking, or channeling reveals you.Basic Attack range is 20% further than other ranged Heroes, and you see 10% further than other Heroes.|
Heroic Abilities Edit
| Triple Tap (R) |
Cooldown: 100 seconds
|Locks in on the target Hero, then fires 3 shots that hit the first Hero or Structure they come in contact with for 740 (113 + 33 per level) damage each.|
| Precision Strike (R) |
Cooldown: 60 seconds
|After a 1.5 second delay, deals 1000 (335 + 35 per level) damage to enemies within an area. Unlimited range.|
Hero level 10, 10,000 gold
Quotes and Facts Edit
See also: Nova quotations
- 2UP Nova figures based on her appearance in Heroes of the Storm will be released in 2015.
- A Nova 7" figure will be released by NECA, based on her Heroes appearance.
Related Content Edit
- ↑ 2015-02-14, Toy Fair NY 2015 NECA Heroes of the Storm Action Figures Photos. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-02-15
- ↑ 2015-07-08, SDCC 2015 – NECA Reveals Heroes of the Storm 7″ Scale Action Figures Series 2. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-07-26
External Links Edit
|Heroes of the Storm|