Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
November "Nova" Terra is a ghost of the Terran Dominion and one of the most powerful psionic soldiers ever known. Nova is highly focused, determined, and extremely deadly. Even Jim Raynor wouldn't want to be caught within her crosshairs.
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Nova couldn't let Tosh face his fate alone, and together they embraced the spectre program. It was her and him against the whole damn universe...just the way she liked it.
Kate "Supernova" Dennings doesn't take any crap from her rivals on the track. Why should the Nexus be any different?
Hailing from the Skovos Isles, the Askari, or Amazons, are skilled combatants. The young warrior Nova is an expert sharpshooter; eager to make her mark on the world.
Hero level 10, 10,000 gold
The Crius Stealthsuit was the ultimate hostile environment suit developed by the Terran Dominion for its ghost. Unfortunately, due to its immense cost, few were ever deployed.
Quotes and Facts Edit
See also: Nova quotations
- 2UP Nova figures based on her appearance in Heroes of the Storm will be released in 2015.
- A Nova 7" figure will be released by NECA, based on her Heroes appearance.
- Widowmaker, a character from Overwatch, appears as a skin for Nova. Kent-Erik Hagman has commented that it is unlikely that Widowmaker will be a separate hero, and that it is likely that other Overwatch heroes will take priority over her.
Nova was conceived within the first two years of the game's development.
Related Content Edit
Cosplay reference kit Edit
- Roller Derby
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch November 15, 2016) Note: Danger Pings will no longer remain visible over a Hero who enters Stealth.
- (Patch August 9, 2016) Note: The Novazon skin will now properly throw a Javelin when casting Snipe.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: The Novazon skin will now properly throw a Javelin when casting Snipe.
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: Nova’s prices have been reduced to $8.49 USD and 7,000 Gold.
- (Patch March 29, 2016) Note: Fixed an issue that could cause Nova and Tychus to stand while mounted.
- (Patch March 16, 2016) Note: Health increased from 1,273 (+4% per level) to 1,350 (+4% per level); Health Regeneration increased from 2.65 per second (+4% per level) to 2.81 per second (+4% per level).
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Spectre Nova has received additional visual polish for certain Abilities and Talents.
- ↑ 2015-02-14, Toy Fair NY 2015 NECA Heroes of the Storm Action Figures Photos. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-02-15
- ↑ 2015-07-08, SDCC 2015 – NECA Reveals Heroes of the Storm 7″ Scale Action Figures Series 2. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-07-26
- ↑ 2016-10-15, Heroes of The Storm Dev Discusses Cho'Gall Balance, Hero Design, And More!. The Escapist, accessed on 2016-10-15
- ↑ 2016-11-21, BlizzCon 2016 Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-11-21
External Links Edit
|Heroes of the Storm|